ПРООН Україна оголошує конкурс на посаду національного консультанта з питань комунікацій для Комітету Верховної Ради України з питань екологічної політики та природокористування. Дедлайн - 26 листопада 2019 року
Visibility and Outreach Expert in the VRU Committee on Environmental Policy and Environmental Management
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES / SCOPE OF WORK
Under direct supervision of the UNDP Sustainable Development, Energy and Environment Programme Coordinator / Portfolio Manager, in coordination with the project team and in close cooperation with the Parliamentary Committee on Environmental Policy and Environmental Management, the Consultant is expected to undertake the following activities:
1. Review the background documents provided by UNDP and the Parliamentary Committee on Environmental Policy and Environmental Management to obtain a better understanding of the goals and context. Develop monthly and quarterly detailed work plan identifying timelines, activities, priorities and deliverables for the period of assignment in consultation with UNDP and VRU Committee on Environmental Policy and Environmental Management and submit to UNDP for approval
2. Develop Visibility and Outreach Strategy for VRU Committee on Environmental Policy and Environmental Management, including:
- Develop a stakeholder’s analysis and prioritize audiences.
- Define overall approach and strategy to communications, visibility and outreach activities.
- Suggest visibility/brand guidelines for the Committee, discuss with all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop key messages for each identified target group and the general public.
- Identify the most effective communication channels adapted to various target groups.
- Suggest tactics to increase stakeholder’s participation.
- Suggest indicators for monitoring and evaluation of visibility and outreach results, develop a matrix for quantitative and qualitative evaluation in order to measure the success of the strategy
3. Develop Visibility and Outreach Action Plan for 2019-2020 for VRU Committee on Environmental Policy and Environmental Management, including:
- Suggest timetable of activities, targeted campaigns in media and social networks, advocacy initiatives/campaigns on environmental legislation led by the Committee.
- Suggest calendar of relevant events to attend by Committee’s representatives.
- Develop coherent and powerful messaging around the Committee’s work and relevant events.
- Suggest indicators for monitoring and evaluation of visibility and outreach activities.
4. Provide assistance to implementation of Visibility and Outreach Action Plan for 2019-2020 by VRU Committee on Environmental Policy and Environmental Management, including:
- Support promotion of Committee’s work among stakeholders and the general public through targeted media/social media/advocacy campaigns.
- Maintain/update stakeholder’s database, provide analysis and prioritize audiences.
- Maintain/update calendar of relevant events to attend by Committee’s representatives.
- Provide support to implementation of communicational activities and awareness-raising campaigns on Green Agenda for Ukraine in joint cooperation with UNDP and VRU Committee on Environmental Policy and Environmental Management, including the Parliamentary Hearings on Environmental policy priorities and other related activities.
- Prepare draft articles, posts, stories, presentations, infographics media advisories, press releases, post-event reports, and other visibility and outreach materials to be disseminated/published by the Committee’s staff.
- Develop and/or contribute to development of visual materials and stories adapted to Committee’s social media accounts (including Facebook and Telegram)
5. Develop capacities of the responsible staff of the Committee on Environmental Policy and Environmental Management of the VRU on delivering proper communication products based on the Visibility and Outreach Strategy.
6. Contribute to the preparation of the project’s progress reports, other monitoring documents and related monitoring meetings.
To ensure the delivery of the above tasks, the Consultant will:
To see more details and apply, please follow the link: https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=88232
Application deadline: 26 November 2019