«Medecins Sans Frontieres-Belgium» шукає менеджера із закупівель.
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. We offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF Ukraine is looking for:
PROCUREMENT OFFICER (Severodonetsk)
- Planning and supervising the day to day procurement activities ensuring an efficient implementation of the procurement procedures in the project, ensuring compliance to MSF standards and protocols, including but not limited to the following:
- Regularly assessing the market for new suppliers to supply the recurrent needs of the mission and seeking products/services that offer the best value for money within the shortest time-frames. Negotiating prices and proposing new suppliers to be validated. Developing and maintaining relations with different suppliers in order to ensure a stable supply of goods or services. Submitting and collecting quotations and tenders following the MSF purchasing policy.
- Submitting and collecting quotations and tenders following the MSF purchasing policy and providing updates on «item-supplier» data: price, availability, quality, lead time.
- Being responsible for the supply database and the correct filing and archiving of the supply documentation in order to guarantee the availability and the coherence of supply data.
- Processing all orders and requests and communicating regularly on their status with the initial clients: order received, approval stage, confirmation, RTS monitoring, back-order, lead times, and reporting problems to his line manager.
- Performing delegated tasks according to his/her activity and as specified in his/her job description.
- Participate in reception of goods from main stock.
- Checks availability of all needed documents during the reception and dispatch of goods.
- Regularly checks inventory levels (physical counts), keeps inventories up to.
• Essential, higher education; commerce related studies desirable.
• Previous experience in supply chain activities related jobs.
• Computer literacy.
• Essential, Ukrainian, Russian and English languages.
• Service Orientation
• Stress management
Closing date: December 03, 2019 (due to the urgency of this position the recruitment can be finalized before the closing date of the position).
Monthly gross salary (before taxation): 23 808 UAH.