«Medecins Sans Frontieres-Belgium» оголошує конкурс на заміщення вакансії FIN/ HR ASSISTANT.
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. We offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF Ukraine is looking for:
FIN/ HR ASSISTANT (Severodonetsk)
• Execute administrative tasks and do follow up of project accountancy, according to administration manager’s indications and MSF procedures.
• Execute administrative and legal related tasks, under supervision, updating personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
• Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements.
• Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
• Process the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the administration manager of any sort of disparity.
• Carry out tasks and activities in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
• Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.)
• Classify and prepare all accounting pieces as requested.
• File the financial documents and enter in the internal software.
• Supports the line manager in simultaneous translation (Ukrainian — Russian — English) and translating documents (Ukrainian — Russian — English). Assists in meetings upon request.
• Residence permit, address registration.
• Admin payment preparation.
• Accommodation and movements.
• Desirable finance, business or administration related diploma.
• Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
• Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs.
• English language is essential.
• Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet).
• Stress Management
Closing date: December 03, 2019 (due to the urgency of this position the recruitment can be finalized before the closing date of the position).