«Medecins Sans Frontieres-Belgium» шукає перекладача.
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. We offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF Ukraine is looking for:
ENGLISH TRANSLATOR (Severodonetsk)
• Translate discussions / meetings from / to English language into Ukrainian/Russian, as requested.
• Translate documents from / to English language into Ukrainian/Russian, as requested.
• Always keep respect towards beneficiaries, collaborators, authorities, military factions and staff participating in discussions.
• Ensure confidentiality of all translation is maintained.
• Ensure neutrality and accuracy when translating.
• Declare any «conflict of interest» when asked to translate (e.g. personal involvement) which would necessitate using other staff members for translation.
• Performing administrative tasks required by supervisor (arrangement of meetings, minute taking). Providing necessary feedback to supervisor following discussions and negotiations. Assisting with report writing (CF and Government required reports), ensuring that all meeting minutes are recorded and that translated documents are properly filed.
• Inform international staff about local customs, tradition, etc., that will help understand better the context and better communicate.
• Translator degree (English).
• Desirable computer literacy (word).
• Previous working experience required. Desirable with MSF or other NGOs.
• Two years minimum in a similar social job; experience with MSF or other NGOs, desirable.
• Ukrainian, Russian, fluent English are essential.
Closing date: December 03, 2019 (due to the urgency of this position the recruitment can be finalized before the closing date of the position).
Monthly gross salary (before taxation): 20 523 UAH.