«Medecins Sans Frontieres-Belgium» шукає водія. Дедлайн - 3 грудня 2019 року.
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural disasters. We offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. MSF Ukraine is looking for:
- Daily check the technical conditions of the assigned vehicle (state of the tires, oil, fuel, brakes, radio equipment, spare parts, etc.), perform weekly check according to the internal procedures, refilling it when necessary, and keeping it clean to ensure it can be driven in perfect conditions.
- Ensure the security of passengers in the vehicle, driving carefully, observing speed limits and traffic rules in the country as well as internal security rules in order to avoid car accidents.
- Ensure correct loading and unloading of the vehicle, participate in loading and unloading process.
- Submit/receive the documents to the receiver/supplier of the goods.
- Check the status of delivered goods.
- Return the duly completed documents to Logistics.
- Ensure that the goods have the necessary documents.
- Ensure that the vehicle is always in good conditions following instructions and guidelines and carry out a hand over if another uses the vehicle.
- Ensure that all vehicle documents and the driver’s driving license are valid and in the vehicle.
- Ensure all passengers have all necessary papers in order before travelling, and ensuring not the staff members sign disclaimers of responsibility before using the vehicle.
- Inform the line manager of any incident involving the transportation of passengers or goods.
- Know how to use all types of radios, codes, call numbers and radio alphabets by heart and communicate with base according to internal communications policy to inform the driver’s position and any potential implications.
- Know and respect the security rules related to vehicle movements, specifically those related to customs, checkpoints and roadblocks. Ensure all passengers know and respect the security rules.
- Fill in the way bills and check its correspondence to the delivery notes for fuel from supplier.
- Monitoring the process of service and maintenance of the cars.
- Possible work in the evening hours (from 16:30) and on week-ends (according to the schedule).
• Essential driving license. Good knowledge of Severodonetsk and country roads.
• Essential 5 years minimum of previous driving experience. Desirable experience with specific vehicles to use (4×4, etc).
• Russian, Ukrainian, Good command of English.
Monthly gross salary (before taxation): 16 073 UAH.
Closing date: December 03, 2019 (due to the urgency of this position the recruitment can be finalized before the closing date of the position).