USAID Economic Resilience Activity (ERA), implemented by DAI GLOBAL LLC, empowers business and community development in eastern Ukraine. The conflict has left eastern Ukraine’s infrastructure badly in need of repair, investment, and reorientation. ERA will work with regional stakeholders to mobilize the investment needed to address the region’s infrastructure needs.
To strengthen our team and infrastructure footprint in Donetsk and Luhansk region, we are looking for a qualified Document Controller for Kramatorsk. Youwill work as a part of a team to support Senior Infrastructure Manager with documentation.
About the job
The Document Controller provides assistance to Senior Infrastructure Manager in examination of infrastructure-related documentation; coordinates smooth operation of the ERA Infrastructure Program.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Log, process, and organize documents related to design, procurement, construction monitoring, and other documents related to ERA infrastructure projects;
- Log, organize, and archive contact information for the various entities and people involved with ERA infrastructure projects;
- Under the direction of the Senior Infrastructure Manager and in cooperation with the ERA Procurement and Logistics teams schedule site visits, meetings, conference calls, and other infrastructure related events;
- Generally support in coordination and smooth operation of the ERA Infrastructure Program;
To be successful in this role we expect you to have a proven experience and capability to work with documents and reporting; have experience in compliance procedures for construction.
Moreover, we also expect the following:
- Bachelor degree in the related field.
- Minimum two years of experience in the construction, engineering, design, or related industry as an administrative assistant or document controller.
- Capable of developing and maintaining a logical, useful archive of infrastructure related documents and managing document flow on a daily basis.
- Excellent communications skills and problem solving capabilities.
- Genuine interest in learning USAID/international terminology and methods related to international donors.
- English speaking/writing/reading: Good or fluent
- Work experience with internationally funded projects preferred;
- Experience with USAID or other international donors will be a significant advantage. Similar clerical positions will be considered in lieu of construction experience.
- Good interpersonal skills, and ability to succeed in a multi-cultural environment
Contract length: 12-months employment agreement with a possibility of extension until August 2023.
Salary Level: We offer competitive market-based salary level for candidates with relevant experience.
Duty station: Kramatorsk
Benefits: all benefits envisaged by Labor Code of Ukraine, corporate medical insurance for employees and immediate family members.
Start date: December 2019
All applicants must send a cover letter and updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English to [email protected]
Closing date for applications: November 30, 2019 COB
For further information about the DAI GLOBAL LLC, please consult our website dai.com
If you want to learn more about Economic resilience Activity, please visit our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ERAUkraine