Київська школа економіки (KSE) шукає Менеджера Магістерської програми державної політики та управління.
Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is a World-Class University with a reputation for excellence in Economics Education, Public Policy & Governance, Policy Research, and Business Education both in Ukraine and internationally. It is a strong community of leaders and change-makers who are building a strong and innovative economy of Ukraine.
We invite you to join our team to make changes today!
- Curriculum development and update (develop curriculum for each class, suggest changes to the curriculum based on feedback and evaluation)
- Recruitment Support (work with the recruitment officer on the design of the recruitment process and promote program to the potential applicants)
- Study Support (Conduct an orientation session for the students and coordinate networking events for students)
- Happiness management (Assess satisfaction/engagement of students, develop strategies to meet and exceed student/stakeholder/faculty expectations of master’s program and support services, manage student and faculty members’ complaints, requests/inquiries)
- Documentation (Develop admission documentation with the help of the faculty/program leader/program manager, prepare documents needed for Licensing and Accreditation Department etc.)
- Master’s degree in any field
- Experience and understanding of higher education institutions and academic environments
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills in English and Ukrainian
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal & communication skills
- Curriculum development experience
- Complex problem solving and planning experience
- 1 to 5 years working in a Program, Projects or Customer Service environment
- Possibility of training and self-development
- Competitive and timely salary
- Flexible work schedule is possible
- Warm and friendly attitude to every member of the team
If you are a person who can be relied upon for support you are welcome to apply.
Please, send your CV indicating the salary expectations and with the letter subject “MA PPG Project Manager”.
We’ll contact you if there’s a fit with our opportunity.