Проект SACCI шукає адміністративнивного асистента. Дедлайн -1 листопада 2019 року.
Administrative Assistant to the Secretariat of the NAPC Selection Commission, Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a US-based international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption, and monitoring and evaluation (M&E). MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative with the objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anti-corruption effort, and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
**Please note: Only citizens of Ukraine are eligible for this position**
MSI is seeking for an Administrative Assistant who will support the Secretariat of the Selection Commission for selecting the Head of the National Agency for Corruption Prevention (NAPC). He/she will be responsible for a timely provision of administrative and logistical support to all program activities and for the implementation of administrative systems, procedures and policies to national and international experts and staff members of the Selection Commission. The Administrative Assistant will ensure coordination and effective sharing of information and resources within the Secretariat of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, Selection Commission and external stakeholders.
The time-span for the position is from 01 November 2019 until 15 January 2020.
- Ensure operations run smoothly within the members of the Selection Commission and streamline record management and data management as required.
- Provide assistance to the Selection Commission team in meetings with technical teams to identify their support needs.
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative tasks within the team and expediting required outputs.
- Manage and maintain appropriate documentation throughout the selection procedure.
- Coordinate travel of the Selection Commission (when applicable).
- Assist with the acquisition, distribution and storage of office equipment and supplies.
- Oversee the delivery of administrative support services (janitorial service, assistance for meetings/events/workshops).
- Assist with procurements, including identification of vendors, collection of price quotes, and drafting the agreements.
- Perform various position-related tasks, as assigned by the supervisor.
- Higher education;
- Over (3) years of experience in or with government agencies / businesses / international organizations in a similar position;
- Demonstrated experience in managing time-sensitive and administratively complex missions;
- Excellent organizational skills to meet deadlines;
- Fluency in Ukrainian and at least working knowledge of English;
- Ability to perform under stress.
*Deadline for applying for this position – November 01,2019*
Please use Internet Explorer when submitting your application
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com