Українсько-швейцарський проект «Розвиток медичної освіти» шукає Primary health care Coordinator. Дедлайн - 25 жовтня 2019 року.
Coordinator of primary health care activities of the project
Position: Coordinator of primary health care activities of the project Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Job Type: Part time employment
Application deadline: October 25, 2019
SDC mandated the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH) to implement the Main Phase of the Medical Education Development in Ukraine Project.
Ukraine has embarked on an ambitious reform of its health system. This desire for change is supported by several external donors including SDC. This project concept focuses on Medical Education Development for the primary care sector and the cadres of PHC workers.
Goals and expected outcomes: One of the most fundamental tasks of the Medical Education Development Project (MED) is to support the overall health system reform with appropriate Human Resources (HR) development. A particular focus will be placed on the primary health care (PHC) workforce - family doctors and family nurses, as well as on enhancing capacities and skills of the managerial personnel.
Embedded into the SDC cooperation strategy 2019 to 2022 for Ukraine, the overall goal of the Medical Education Development Project (MED) is provide quality care to the Ukrainian population by improving the medical education system for primary healthcare workforce Expected outcomes are: (1) Capacities and skills of primary healthcare staff (family doctors and nurses), are strengthened through an improved national medical education system; (2) Performance and efficiency of healthcare services are improved through strengthened management capacities. For more information about MED project please visit
Primary health care Coordinator will support the management of implementing partners’ activities, monitor their timelines and deliverables and assist with content development and implementation of Primary healthcare-related deliverables.
The Program Coordinator will report to the Project Manager.
- Facilitation in undergraduate curricula revision at the pilots higher educational institutions;
- Facilitation in curricula revision of family medicine internatura programs of the pilot higher educational institutions;
- Enhancing introduction of peer groups to family doctors as CPD activity;
- Contribute to the policy development on primary health care workforce in Ukraine;
- Assuring the improvements in equipment availability in PHC facilities;
- Communication of the project achievements, experience in PHC and assuring visibility of the project in the PHC in Ukraine
- Other duties as assigned.
Coordinate with implementing partners’, ensure partners’ timeline and deliverables;
Contribute to annual work plans and to program monitoring, evaluation and reporting. • Training in general practice – family medicine; • Master’s degree or higher in medicine; • Minimum 2 years of proven work experience in family medicine;
• Understanding of the project management and project implementation;
• Previous collaboration or experience in the international project or context is preferred;
• Excellent organization skills and attention to detail; previous successful work experience in organizing events, trainings, workshops;
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
• Good planning skills and ability to prioritize;
• Teamwork, problem-solving, negotiations, adaptability;
• Native Ukrainian required; English writing and spoken proficiency required.
Please send a CV to email@example.com with “PHC coordinator position” in the subject line. Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.