Kyiv School of Economics is searching for a Study Programs Coordinator .
Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is a World-Class University with a reputation for excellence in Economics Education, Public Policy & Governance, Policy Research, and Business Education both in Ukraine and internationally. It is a strong community of leaders and change-makers who are building a strong and innovative economy of Ukraine.
We invite you to join our team to make changes today!
We are looking for a Study Programs Coordinator who will be responsible for support of long term / short and middle term study programs’ activities reporting to Students Support & Operations Manager.
You will need to:
- Handle, file and process work with documents
- Coordinate day-to-day programs implementation
- Maintain internal and external program-related communication
- Establish and ensure the effective and well-organized learning process
- Supervise study programs logistics and administrative support (incl. venues, program materials etc.)
- Implement activities within quality control procedures, including evaluations of trainings and trainers & trainees surveys
- Develop contracts with students to ensure trainings follow the requirements
- Deal with complaints
- Represent the institution at events where potential KSE clients may be present
As our ideal candidate, you have:
- At least Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Good command of English, Ukrainian
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Are proactive with high level of responsibility in work
- Motivated and committed
- An exciting, dynamic job with the opportunity to grow and learn
- A strong team of best-in-class professionals
- Competitive and timely compensation
- A friendly working environment
Please send your resume with ”Study Programs Coordinator” in the subject line to email@example.com.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.