Tetra Tech ES, Inc. (Tetra Tech) оголошує конкурс на заміщення вакансії Procurement Assistant.
The Energy Security Project (ESP) is a five-year project funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), implemented by Tetra Tech, a California-based leading provider of services in the areas of water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
The ESP mission is to enhance Ukraine’s energy security, to improve the energy legal and regulatory environment in the country, and to increase the resilience of Ukraine’s energy supply. This will help to support country’s economic development and sustain its democracy. ESP is working closely with the Government of Ukraine (GOU) to develop competitive energy markets. By doing so, ESP will facilitate private sector-led energy investments to provide affordable, reliable, resilient, and secure energy for all Ukrainians.
Tetra Tech ES, Inc. (Tetra Tech) is seeking a full-time Procurement Assistant to support Procurement Manager with the administration and management of procurement activities.This person will report to Procurement Manager.
- Assist throughout the whole tender process as required
- Process micro-purchase requests in compliance with FAR and AIDAR
- Prepare payment packages, track payment status;
- Maintain procurement files
- Liaise with vendors to collect required documentation;
- Other duties as required.
Essential KSA’s required (experience, skills, education, certification, etc.):
- University degree, preferably in finance or business
- At least one (1) year of administrative, procurement management experience on donor-funded projects with preference for USAID-funded project management experience;
- Experience in procurement focused on ensuring compliance with established rules and regulations and Ukrainian laws preferred;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to prioritize multiple assignments in an extremely fast-paced environment, to meet deadlines, and to exercise good judgment that reflects positively on the ESP program;
- Knowledge of FAR and AIDAR preferred but not required;
- Must have excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to effectively use computer software including the full Microsoft Office suite;
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in written form in Ukrainian and English.
To apply: Please submit a CV in English and a cover letter to UESPjobs@tetratech.com
There is no deadline associated with this position, Tetra Tech may fill the position when a qualified person is found.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
To find more about USAID Energy Security Project, follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/usaidesp/.