Common Premises Assistant в ПРООН в Україні.
Title: Common Premises Assistant
Vacancy End Date: (Midnight New York, USA) 13/09/2019
Duty Station: Donetsk, Ukraine
Education & Work Experience: G-Bachelor’s Level Degree - 3 year(s) experience
Vacancy Type: Service Contract (SC)
Contract Duration: 6 months with possibility of extension
Under the overall guidance and supervision of Administrative Associate, UNDP the Common Premises Assistant provides administrative assistance and support to the Common Premises Project, performing a variety of standard administrative processes ensuring high quality and accuracy of work. The Common Premises Assistant works in collaboration with the operations, programme and project staff in the CO to exchange information and ensure consistent services delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
Summary of Key Functions:
- Provides support to administration of common premises making the space more inclusive and accessible for all staff leaving no one behind;
- Performs daily monitoring and maintenance duties related to shared space and shared assets;
- Provides daily support for office supplies management;
- Provides daily support related to mail management and reception services;
- Provides minor ICT-related services;
- Performs other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Provides support to administration of common premises.
- Performs daily monitoring and maintenance duties related to shared space and shared assets.
Provides daily support for office supplies management as follows:
- Organises for supply and re-supply for stationary with UNDP supply contractors, follows up with the contractors as necessary, receives, inspects and verifies all incoming supplies;
- Monitors stationary supplies and maintains a stock of stationary distributes stationary and keeps a log of distribution.
Provides minor ICT-related services:
- Monitors the use of ICT equipment, controls the use of the common equipment such as copying machine, fax machine and desk phones and organizes for repairs, maintenance or replacement, as necessary;
- Provide assistance to users in connecting to Wi-Fi and/or cable networks of premises (provide Wi-Fi password, plug patch-cords), local printers and similar;
- Provide basic support to maintenance of equipment, such as change printer cartridges, clear paper jams, verifying equipment state, re-plug cables as necessary;
- Do other minor ICT-related tasks under direct supervision of Ukraine ICT Work Group members as requested.
Performs other ad hoc duties as assigned.
The key results expected are:
- Timely and quality administrative services provided to projects and UN Agencies personnel in the location;
- UN/UNDP administrative standards fully integrated in services’ provision.
- People Management;
- Demonstrates commitment to UNDP’s mission, vision and values;
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability;
- Demonstrating/safeguarding ethics and integrity;
- Demonstrate corporate knowledge and sound judgment;
- Self-development, initiative-taking;
- Acting as a team player and facilitating team work;
- Facilitating and encouraging open communication in the team, communicating effectively;
- Creating synergies through self-control;
- Managing conflict;
- Learning and sharing knowledge and encourage the learning of others;
- Informed and transparent decision making.
Competencies expected of the individual:
- Good knowledge of administrative rules and regulations;
- Ability to operate and maintain a variety of computerized business machines and office equipment in order to provide efficient delivery of service;
- Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks by establishing priorities;
- Thoroughly and methodically collects, verifies and records data demonstrating attention to detail and identifying and correcting errors on own initiative;
- Plans, coordinates and organises workload while remaining aware of changing priorities and competing deadlines;
- Establishes, builds and maintains effective working relationships with staff and clients to facilitate the provision of support equally benefiting women and men;
- Good computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft office software packages (Word, Excel, etc.);
- Knowledge of Donetsk region will be an advantage.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Management, Law, Economics, Human Resources, Finance, Accounting, Engeneering, Social Sciences or other related fields.
- At least 3 years of practical experience in administration and/or programme support service or other relevant fields;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (Word, Excell etc.);
- Experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- Fluency in Ukrainian, Russian and English.
Important applicant information
All posts in the SC categories are subject to local recruitment.
Applicant information about UNDP rosters
Note: UNDP reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement. We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions with UNDP at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements.
UNDP is committed to achieving diversity within its workforce, and encourages all qualified applicants, irrespective of gender, nationality, disabilities, sexual orientation, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
The United Nations does not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
Application Instruction: If you wish to apply for this or other positions, please visit UNDP website, section jobs and apply only: https://jobs.partneragencies.net/erecruitjobs.html?JobOpeningId=25788&hrs_jo_pst_seq=1&hrs_site_id=2
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: September 13, 2019.