Administrative Clerk в ПРООН в Україні. Дедлайн - 12 вересня 2019 року.
Title: Administrative Clerk
Practice Area — Job Family: Management
Vacancy End Date: (Midnight New York, USA) 12/09/2019
Duty Station: Kyiv, Ukraine
Education & Work Experience: C-HS Graduate or Equivalent — 3 year (s) experience
Vacancy Type: Service Contract (SC)
Contract Duration: till 31.03.2020 with possible extension.
The Government of Ukraine is in urgent need to secure the availability of the State Programme medicines and essential health commodities at affordable prices and in sufficient quantities. Acknowledging the challenges of the State procurement and supply management system, following recently adopted legislation, allowing the selected international organizations to provide procurement support services, as an emergency measure, starting from 2015 the Ministry of Health of Ukraine (MOH) has requested the UN to support the procurement and distribution of a number of 2015−2019 State Programme medicines and medical products.
UNDP in Ukraine is fully committed to play this role in resolving the urgent crisis and support the Ministry of Health of Ukraine in its mid- and long-term efforts to reform its procurement and supply management system. UNDP brings its extensive expertise in establishing the procurement system that corresponds to the highest standards of transparency, accountability, cost-efficiency, equity and sustainability.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under overall supervision of the Health Programme Specialist and direct reporting to the Finance and Administrative Specialist, the incumbent should perform the following functions:
- Provision of front-desk and telephone communications services;
- Receive, register, maintain and transmit official correspondence;
- Assist Project team in preparation of meeting materials, including reports, presentations and agendas;
- Draft minutes of regular project meetings and disseminate to relevant participants;
- Provide oral and written translations from English into Ukrainian or Russian and vice versa as required by the Project;
- Provide administrative and logistics support for the Project staff and external experts;
- Support all the Project staff to ensure smooth implementation of programme/project activities;
- Keep updated Project inventory adhering UNDP regulations on use, storage and proper maintenance;
- Assist Project team with asset maintenance and administration;
- Provide general or specific support to Project implementation as needed;
- Perform other appropriate functions/tasks assigned by the Finance and Administrative Officer.
Measurable outputs of the work assignment:
- Overall administrative tasks are supported and performed.
Performance Indicators for evaluation of results:
- Project related documents are timely registered and dispatched;
- Administrative assistance is provided timely and in professional manner.
- Demonstrate/safeguard ethics and integrity;
- Demonstrate corporate knowledge and sound judgment;
- Self-development, initiative-taking;
- Act as a team player;
- Create synergies through self-control;
- Manage conflict.
Skills and competencies expected of the individual:
- Excellent interpersonal and task management skills and a client-oriented service orientation;
- Ability to work under pressure, with strong delivery orientation;
- Able to work in a multi-cultural environment and under time pressure;
- Be proactive, energetic, committed and innovative.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in performing similar clerical and/or administrative support functions;
- Sound experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.);
- Experience of working in international organizations and/or similar projects would be an asset.
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian required.
Important applicant information
All posts in the SC categories are subject to local recruitment.
UNDP reserves the right to select one or more candidates from this vacancy announcement. We may also retain applications and consider candidates applying to this post for other similar positions with UNDP at the same grade level and with similar job description, experience and educational requirements.
The United Nations does not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
Application Instruction: If you wish to apply for this or other positions, please visit UNDP website, section jobs and apply only:
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: September 12, 2019