The state-owned enterprise ‘Medical Procurements of Ukraine’ announces vacancy for position of Fundraising and International Cooperation Coordinator.
Duties and responsibilities
- 1. Interaction and coordination the scope of CPA’s international stakeholders (donors and international organizations, NGOs and other stakeholders):
- work with internal team and stakeholders to design and develop engagement strategies, lead delivery of proposals and reports to CPA’s partners, monitor and report results;
- launch and coordinate International Stakeholders Coordination Committee for CPA to enable sustainable partners relationship by building trust and accountability via reliable and effective communications throughout the partnership;
- promote and advocate key speaking points of CPA among international community;
- conduct, participate and facilitate meetings with international stakeholders;
- coordinate international stakeholders engagement activities with MoH of Ukraine.
- 2. Establishing relations with International organizations and agencies for experience exchange/ knowledge transfer purposes:
- work with internal team and stakeholders to design a Transfer of Knowledge Action Plan, monitor and report results of its implementation;
- ensure engagement of all necessary stakeholders into the transfer of knowledge process;
- organization of twinning programs, study trips;
- coordinate international delegations visits to CPA.
- 3. Coordination of fundraising activity:
- work with internal teams and stakeholders on identification and monitoring financial needs, forecasting of further needs and prepare projects pipeline;
- control over program activities and budgets, identifying potential gaps and avoiding any overlapping among donors;
- review of grant/contract finances, compliance requirements and reporting through each stage in the life cycle of a grant/contract, from proposal to close out. This includes adherence to donor regulations, as well as ensuring the correct agreement structure and terms are negotiated;
- draft and submit CPA project proposals;
- monitor and search for existing opportunities that meet the goals of CPA strategy
- 4. Taking part in strategy planning of organization in parts related to international relations.
- Stakeholders Coordination Committee for CPA launched, CPA has sustainable relationship with key international stakeholders build on trust and accountability.
- Transfer of Knowledge Action Plan successfully implemented.
- Financial/technical/expertise/study needs for CPA projects, allocated for donors coverage, are gathered and planned to be covered
- Compliance with Donor(s) regulations, requirements and reporting is insured and monitored on constant bases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, International relations or a related field
- General work experience at least five 5 years with three (3) years of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Established relations with international donors community.
- Proven experience in cooperation with international organization
- Experience in strategic consulting, grant applications drafting, budgeting, reporting
Language and computer skills:
- English & Ukrainian - fluent writing and speaking;
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Docs
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Experience in prioritizing projects, meeting deadlines, and initiating follow through with meticulous attention to detail and high-level accuracy both individually and in a team setting.
- Solid analytical capabilities and excellent data presentation skills, e.g. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Proven ability to work and multi-task under pressure, respond quickly to changing situations in complex project environments, prepare responses/narrative quickly and clearly and use personal initiative
- High level of motivation and pro-active civil position
Please send your CV and a covering letter in English and Ukrainian/Russian/ Subject line should contain “Fundraising and International Cooperation Coordinator ”.
Establishment of SOE ‘Medical Procurements of Ukraine’ is a further step in the implementation of the recently updated concept for the reform of the procurement of medicines and medical products.
In the future, the newly created state-owned enterprise will purchase medicines under strategic programs (vaccines, infectious diseases, national programs) with state budgetary funds. In addition, it will work with the market to reduce prices, make pools of local purchases, conduct purchases under framework agreements, form and maintain electronic catalogues, as well as increase the level of professionalism in the procurement of medicines and medical products