ГС «Фонд підтримки реформ в Україні» шукає Радника з впровадження стратегії з креативних індустрій для проекту, що реалізується за підтримки Німецького товариства міжнародного співробітництва GIZ. Дедлайн - 23 серпня 2019 року (далі - англ.).
Більше можливостей для працевлаштування у розділі «Вакансії».
Non-Governmental Union “Foundation for Support of Reforms in Ukraine” (NGU “FSRU”) with the support of Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH has launched the project “Tasks implementation within the scope of National Export Strategy of Ukraine and sectoral and cross-sectoral strategies”.
Within the Project, the NGU “FSRU” is looking for a Сreative Indutry Strategy Implementation Advisor.
І. Scope of services:
- Providing legal and expert advice aimed at developing and approving of the Export strategy for the creative industry sector by the Cabinet of Ministers of
Ukraine, including an action plan;
- Leading the implementation of the Export strategy of Ukraine for the creative industry sector;
- Gathering and communicating with the core team with an aim of further legalization of the Export strategy for the creative industry sector;
- Developing recommendations on informing target audience on the Export Strategy of Ukraine, Sector and Cross-sector Export Strategies implementation and
holding events/actively participate where necessary;
- Other services that are not directly defined in the Terms of Reference but might be required for successful implementation of the Export strategy for the creative
- The Export strategy for the creative industry sector finalized and transferred to MEDT;
- The process of the implementation of the Export strategy for the creative industry sector launched;
- The support in drafting of the resolution in the creative industry sector provided. Relevant materials for drafting the resolution submitted to MEDT;
- The meetings with the core team took place. Recommendations as to further legalization and implementation of the Export strategy for the creative industry
sector provided to MEDT;
- Strong communication channels between the core team and MEDT established;
- Booklet on the creative industry sector and Export strategy for the creative industry sector prepared;
- Information materials (booklet about the Export strategy for the creative industry sector, presentation about the Export strategy for the creative industry sector,
articles about the Export strategy for the creative industry sector, its aims, activities and their implementation) prepared;
- Strong support in preparation of the promo video about the creative industry sector is provided. Promo video is presented publicly.
III. Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- At least a Master’s degree in law;
- At least 3 years of proven experience in the audiovisual sector;
- Familiarity with the Export Strategy of Ukraine;
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills with the ability to interpret complex legal, commercial and financial information;
- Excellent command of English and Ukrainian, both written and spoken.
Contract Duration: by 31.12.2019
For contracting, a candidate should be able to register Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group.
The closing date for applications (CV with information on the expected fee and level of efforts - full-time, part-time (N of days per month) ): August 23, 2019.
Please, send your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org