Фонд «Євразія», проект USAID /Uk aid «Прозорість та підзвітність у державному управлінні та послугах»/TAPAS шукає Асистента з грантів та контрактів.
Більше можливостей для працевлаштування у розділі «Вакансії».
Eurasia Foundation (EF), a US-based international development organization promoting good governance reform and civil society development, is accepting applications for a Grants and Contracts Assistant for the USAID-funded Transparency and Accountability in Public Administration and Services (TAPAS) activity. The purpose of TAPAS is to financially support Ukrainian citizens and the Government of Ukraine in reducing or eliminating corruption in key public administration functions and services and build the trust of Ukrainians in their government based on demonstrated transparency, accountability, and improved services. The activity will focus on three areas: 1) large scale use of electronic procurement in Ukraine; 2) an effective Open Data program; and 3) transparent and efficient public services in the form of eServices. For more information about TAPAS program, please visit: www.tapas.org.ua
The Grants and Contracts Assistant is responsible for drafting contracts, preparing tender documentation and will assist with the administration of small grants awarded through TAPAS.
The position will report to the TAPAS Senior Grants and Contracts Manager.
- Assist Senior Grants and Contracts Manager with Rapid Response Fund (RRF) management.
- Together with technical staff, draft, review and edit contracts for short- and long-term consultants as well as service vendors across all three TAPAS components;
- Ensure procurement and contracting procedures and processes are in compliance with EF policies and procedures as well as donor requirements;
- Prepare documentation for the publication of competitive procurement tenders;
- Ensure accurate information distribution via channels for the tender announcement, call for proposals;
- Coordinate with partner organizations and other relevant web boards for timely and accurate post-announcement;
- Assist with administration of the full cycle of grants management for TAPAS project activities starting with grant announcement, pre-award assessments, direct technical assistance to grantees and close-out procedures,
- Coordinate contract agreements, follow implementation schedule, monitor service providers and deliverables submission, check financial reports, coordinate payments, Acts of Acceptance and etc.;
- Maintain an orderly and complete filing system for all grant and contract files;
- Contribute to annual work plans, draft regular program reports;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Business Management, or in related field required;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in procurement and logistics area, working with contracts, agreements, etc.; training or experience with grants management a plus;
- Demonstrated experience working with and supporting grants and contracts, including donor compliance;
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of applications, including Excel;
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required;
- Ability to multi-task and provide assistance to staff, vendors and other business contacts;
- Ukrainian fluency required; English writing and spoken proficiency required.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with GCATAPAS in the subject line.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.