Громадська організація «ДЕСЯТЕ КВІТНЯ» проводить конкурс на заміщення посади юриста по роботі з особами без громадянтсва. Дедлайн - 18 серпня 2019 року.
The NGO “The Tenth of April” announces the vacancy for the position of a lawyer for the project implemented under the partnership with UNHCR in Ukraine “Legal Assistance to Refugees and Stateless persons in Odessa”.
The project seeks to improve protection environment of stateless persons and those at risk of statelessness through enhancing the access to free legal assistance on access to documentation procedures. The project also aims to raise awareness of statelessness problem among the local stakeholders.
The lawyer will have the responsibility to provide the legal assistance for stateless persons in the Odessa city and Odessa region, which requires trips to the districts of Odessa region. Employment in the project will cover 100% of work time.
- Identification of the project’s beneficiaries, conducting interviews with beneficiaries;
- Providing primary and secondary legal assistance for stateless persons and persons are at risk of statelessness, including legal counselling, administrative assistance, litigation support;
- Establishing of the working contacts with the state authorities of Odessa region;
- Preparation and organization of round tables, seminars, trainings for the government officials on the topics related to statelessness;
- Timely and qualified implementation of all the project activities;
- Produce high qualified and timely reports for Organization and donors within agreed deadlines;
- Maintaining the databases used by the Organization;
- Participation in the public activities of Organization;
- Comply with all relevant Organization policies and procedures, particularly with respect to Procurement policies and the Code of conduct.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in law;
- Minimum two years of experience in law;
- Know and abide by high humanitarian principles, admitted by International Institutions such as UN, UE;
- Cultural sensitivity and diplomacy;
- Proven capacity to conduct lobbying and advocacy activities, design, and produce quality knowledge products, including policy and legal papers, etc;
- Commitment to team work;
- Highly motivated;
- Fluency in Ukrainian, Russian and in English (speaking/reading/writing).
Full-time employment in the friendly and motivating working environment. Fixed-term employment contract till end of the year will be concluded with the best candidate. The continuation of employment for 2020 will depend on the personal work results and the achievement of project’s goals.
Motivation letters explaining the interest in the position and CVs in English should be sent to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Application for the Vacancy of a Lawyer STL”.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview, no late applications will be accepted.
Deadline for applications: 18.08.2019. No late applications will be accepted.
Other information on vacancy and the Organization is available at www.desyatekvitnya.com, dk.od.ua
Should you have any further questions regarding the vacancy, please contact us via email: email@example.com.