Проєкт «Ґендерне бюджетування в Україні» оголошує конкурс на посаду Національної/ого експертки/а –державний рівень. Дедлайн – 23 серпня 2019 р. (далі – англ.).
- Tasks and Responsibilities:
Working under the overall supervision of Team Leader and the Deputy Team, the National expert will provide technical support specifically, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Cooperate with the state level institutions in Ukraine, providing expert advisory support on the application of the gender responsive approach in the budget process;
- support in analysis of budget documents from the GRB integration perspective;
- assisting in gender analysis of KSUs budget programs;
- methodological assistance to introduce changes in the legislative and regulatory legal framework to mainstream gender into the budget process at the state level;
- Prepare and deliver a wide range of trainings on GRB for project partners at the state level;
- Participating in the preparation of the Project plans and reports:
- In cooperation with the Communication expert participation in preparing regular information on ongoing activities and project outcomes at the state level for the web site and other communication tools;
- Presentation of the project at international, national and regional meetings and conferences;
- Other tasks as agreed with the Team Leader and the Deputy Team Leader.
- Demonstrates integrity and fairness by modeling ethical values and standards;
- Demonstrates professional competence and is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results;
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.
- GRB: Strong expertise and experience in the application of gender responsive budgeting methodologies and gender mainstreaming;
- PFM: Good understanding of public finance management processes in Ukraine and the region;
- Communication: Excellent communication skills, including the ability to convey complex concepts and recommendations, both orally and in writing, in a clear and persuasive style tailored to match different audiences.
- Team work: Ability to interact, establish and maintain effective working relations with a culturally diverse team, both as a team member and as a team leader, to build trust, and to manage in a deliberate, transparent and predictable way.
- Client orientation: Ability to establish and maintain productive partnerships with stakeholders and pro-activeness in identifying of beneficiaries and partners’ needs, and matching them to appropriate solutions.
- At minimum Master level degree in gender studies, development studies, economics, law or similar;
- Recognized expertise and experience in gender mainstreaming and GRB, knowledge of public policy and PFM, economics, or related fields;
- Extensive knowledge of the policy and budget making processes in Ukraine;
- Good oral and written communication skills in Ukrainian and English.
To apply for a position, please, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with c/с to email@example.com by August 23, 2019. Please, insert the position you are applying for in the subject line and include your CV and a cover letter/statement in English explaining interest in and qualifications for the job. Please, note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ToR 2019 National Expert – State Level_06.08