DAI, a global development company based in the United States, is seeking a Trainer in transformational simulations for its USAID Economic Resilience Activity. The project seeks to improve the overall economic resilience of eastern Ukraine.
Submission Instructions: Please submit CVs in English Please submit CVs in English. Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com with their technical area of expertise listed in the subject line by 23 August 2019. CVs are accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No email or phone inquiries, please.
The consultant is responsible for improving entrepreneurial and strategic thinking skills, developing business processes, teamwork, broadening the vision and overcoming stereotypes of entrepreneurs and self-employed persons in Donetsk and Luhansk regions (government controlled area).
TASKS (PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS)
Conducting 40 transformational simulations training for entrepreneurs and self-employed persons in different settlements of Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts, during the period of August 2019 -November 2019. Each training designed for 6-8 participants, duration 4 hours, 40 x 4 = 160 hours or 20 days. Main requirements include:
- Collaboration with local NGOs working with entrepreneurs to organize groups of participants;
- Individual approach in tools selection for each group;
- Preparation and facilitation of transformational simulations for groups of 6-8 people;
- Preparation of questionnaires to gather information from participants after each session;
- Filing a report no later than in 3 days after each event.
- Experience in conducting transformational games in the business environment for at least 1 year.
- Coaching / facilitation experience of at least 3 years.
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of English is preferable