The state-owned enterprise «Medical Procurements of Ukraine» announces vacancy for position of Product manager.
Scope of Work:
- Determines stakeholders’ needs and desires to obtain market information for better market penetration.
- Provide recommendations for present and future products by reviewing product specifications and requirements along with stakeholders’ needs.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Lead online and offline activities devoted to cooperation with the market.
- To identify and formulate product’s competitive advantages and retranslate them to the market
- Forecast market penetration in cooperation with sales persons and implement such campaigns.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Efficient cooperation with the market: updated understanding of market needs, requests, feedback on the products.
- Positive professional image of the company among the key stakeholders.Ensured dynamic penetration of SoE services and activities into the market.
- Higher degree in Management, Marketing, Communication or other related fields
- Ukrainian and Russian fluent, intermediate English, as minimum
- Excellent, competitive analysis, communication, negotiations and project management skills
- Strong creative outlook
- High level of motivation and pro-active civil position. Our candidate is decent, with zero-tolerance against corruption, and has motivation to be a part of massive changes and medical system transformation.
Please send your CV and a covering letter in English and Ukrainian/Russian to letter email@example.com . Subject line should contain “Product manager“.
Establishment of SOE ‘Medical Procurements of Ukraine’ is a further step in the implementation of the recently updated concept for the reform of the procurement of medicines and medical products.
In the future, the newly created state-owned enterprise will purchase medicines under strategic programs (vaccines, infectious diseases, national programs) with state budgetary funds. In addition, it will work with the market to reduce prices, make pools of local purchases, conduct purchases under framework agreements, form and maintain electronic catalogues, as well as increase the level of professionalism in the procurement of medicines and medical products