The state-owned enterprise ‘Medical Procurements of Ukraine’ announces vacancy for the position of CHIEF ANALYST.
Expected scope of work:
- Detailed business-processes analysis, description, and transformation
- Target IT-architecture (both software and hardware) and solutions design
- Collection of requirements, their analysis, and consolidation
- Project risks and constraints analysis
- Project risk mitigation planning
- Market research and communication with potential vendors
- Organization, control of procurement (IT solutions and systems) processes
- Supplier relations management / contract management
- Oversight of IT-solutions development and deployment
- Making sure the company’s staff is trained and ready to use the tools
- Planning and control of the transition from existing systems to target IT-architecture
- Target IT-architecture elaborated and approved
- IT-solutions implemented according to plan
- Major data flows and business-processes digitalized
- Master data synchronized (integrated) with other IT-solutions in healthcare
- Employees of the company fully aware, trained and using implemented IT-systems
- Higher education in the fields of IT, finance, engineering, management or other relevant fields
- Work experience of at least 10 years of leading complex transformation projects, major IT systems implementation and/or project management
- Understanding of key procurement processes
- Proficiency in English
- High level of motivation and pro-active civil position. Our candidate is decent, with zero-tolerance against corruption, and has the motivation to be a part of massive changes and medical system transformation.
Please send your CV and a covering letter in English and Ukrainian/Russian to email@example.com . Subject line should contain “CHIEF ANALYST”.
Establishment of SOE ‘Medical Procurements of Ukraine’ is a further step in the implementation of the recently updated concept for the reform of the procurement of medicines and medical products.
In the future, the newly created state-owned enterprise will purchase medicines under strategic programs (vaccines, infectious diseases, national programs) with state budgetary funds. Also, it will work with the market to reduce prices, make pools of local purchases, conduct purchases under framework agreements, form and maintain electronic catalogs, as well as increase the level of professionalism in the procurement of medicines and medical products