Tetra Tech ES, Inc. шукає адміністративного асистента.
Більше можливостей для працевлаштування у розділі «Вакансії».
USAID Energy SecurityProject
The Energy Security Project (ESP) is a five-year project funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), implemented by Tetra Tech, a California-based leading provider of services in the areas of water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
The ESP mission is to enhance Ukraine’s energy security, to improve the energy legal and regulatory environment in the country, and to increase the resilience of Ukraine’s energy supply. This will help to support country’s economic development and sustain its democracy. ESP is working closely with the Government of Ukraine (GOU) to develop competitive energy markets. By doing so, ESP will facilitate private sector-led energy investments to provide affordable, reliable, resilient, and secure energy for all Ukrainians.
Tetra Tech ES, Inc. is seeking an Administrative Assistant. S/he will be responsible for a timely provision of administrative and logistical support to all program activities and for the implementation of administrative systems, procedures and policies. The Administrative Assistant will ensure coordination and effective sharing of information and resources within the department.
The Administrative Assistant will work cooperatively with project employees, short-term associates and partner organizations to contribute to the success of the program. This position will report to the Director of Operations and work closely with the entire project team to plan, coordinate and track program support services and activities.
This is a full-time position located in Ukraine.
**Please note: Only citizens of Ukraine are eligible for this position. **
- Support the Office Manager with general office administration, human resource management, and the daily needs of office operations.
- Collect operations related information to inform the preparation of operational monthly wire transfer requests for review by the Office Manager.
- Assist the Office Manager with coordination and tracking of taxi use.
- Review timesheets to ensure they are completed correctly by HCN office staff.
- Make hotel and flight reservations for local and international staff, and consultants engaged as operational STTA as well as consultants traveling to and within Ukraine.
- Assist with maintenance of project electronic and hard copy filing system as well as operational procurement procedures, including identification of vendors, collection of price quotes, and documentation of the procurement process.
- Support the Office Manager with maintenance of travel, event, and staff leave calendar as well as tracking staff leave balances.
- Procure office supplies, greet and assist visitors, and help schedule meetings and events.
- Coordinate postage services and document exchange between home office and project office.
- Maintain the office property inventory tracker.
- Other duties as assigned by the Office Manager.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and emails to general information email.
- Coordinate staff and short-term associate’s field travel (when applicable).
- Ensure the preparation and provision of work spaces for new hires, Home Office visitors, and short-term associates.
- Perform other position-related tasks, as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration or Public Administration.
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience with USAID-funded projects is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated and in-depth knowledge of administrative systems.
- Highly motivated, energetic, independent, self-starter, with strong customer service orientation.
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Proficiency in computer applications including MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communications skills – both oral and written.
- Fluency in English, Ukrainian, and Russian required.
To apply: Please submit a CV in English and a cover letter to UESPjobs@tetratech.com
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please. The ESP is not obligated to fill this position.
To find more about USAID Energy Security Project, follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/usaidesp/