The Norwegian Refugee Council шукає асистента з продовольчої безпеки та життєзабезпечення.
Більше можливостей для працевлаштування у розділі «Вакансії».
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, education, emergency food security, legal assistance, and water,sanitation and hygiene sectors. The Norwegian Refugee Council has approximately 5000 committed and competent employees involved in projects across four continents. In addition, NRC runs one of the world’s largest standby rosters -NORCAP, with 650 professionals, ready to be deployed on 72 hours notice when a crisis occurs.
NRC is looking for Food Security Programme Assistant in our offices in Severodonetsk (3 positions) and Kurakhove (3 positions).
- Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Assist and support implementation of the portfolio according to established plans of action
- Implement independently procedures and activities within core competency as delegated
- Responsible for organization and delivery of tasks in line with priorities and standards assigned
- Develop and maintain knowledge and skills required for the assigned area of work in which food security or similar humanitarian assistance is being provided, in order to be most effective in assisting the project implementation and the team
- Use initiative in day to day problem solving in line with agreed procedures, priorities and standards for the area of work
- Ensure proper collection and filing of documents
- Promote and share ideas for improvement in your area of work
- Assist and otherwise facilitate identification of the most vulnerable beneficiaries who require project’s assistance.
- Assist the FS Officer in registration of beneficiaries; verification of needs based on home visits, and/or distribution of assistance in line with NRC policies and donor requirements.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Provide any kind of assistance to the L&FS programme as a whole, based on needs identified and assignments delegated.
- A degree in economics, social sciences, law, philology or business studies;
- Experience in working as a Project Assistant / Officer in a humanitarian / recovery context;
- Previous experience in working in complex and volatile contexts;
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities;
- Fluency in Russian or Ukrainian, Some knowledge of English is an advantage;
- Computer literacy.
- Psychology / Philosophy
- Social science
- College / University, Bachelor’s degree
- Handling insecure environment
- Working with people
- Coping with changes
- Planning and delivering results
- Empowering and building trust
- Communicating with impact and respect
Contract period: 10 Months
Salary/benefits: According to NRC country policy, medical insurance, training opportunities.
Duty station: Severodonetsk, Luhansk oblast, Kurakhove, Donetsk oblast, Ukraine
- Travel: More than 150 days travel
Applying your CV for this position, kindly ask to indicate the preferred place of work - Severodonetsk or Kurakhove.
Please note that we will contact only with shortlisted candidates.