To assist ICT Systems Administrator in managing of the British Council's ICT Windows-based environment in Ukraine. To support the delivery of British Council objectives in Ukraine through the management of ICT systems, network infrastructure. Deadline - 14 July, 2019.
The British Council, a leading international cultural organisation, is recruiting a Junior ICT Systems Administrator on a full time basis.
Skills, experience and qualifications for the advertised vacancy
- Language Competency: Fluent Ukrainian and Russian. English to at least B2 (upper-intermediate) level
- 1 year of ICT technical experience.
- Skills in managing and maintaining Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 Active Directory infrastructure, troubleshooting of PC hardware and software issues.
- University degree in Information Technologies or similar (at least bachelor degree)
What we offer:
- official employment
- monthly gross salary 17419 UAH (before taxation)
- 13th salary – annual bonus
- 14th salary as Terminal Gratuity
- Performance related annual bonus
- Medical insurance fully paid for employees + coverage for family members (upon probation period completion)
- 34 calendar days of annual leave
- Study leave, paid sick leave, special leave for volunteering
- 14 days of public holidays
- Eye-check policy
- 50% discount for family members to study English
- Opportunities for Learning and Development
Shortlisting will be done against required skills, experience and qualifications listed in the Role Profile. Please refer to British Council Behaviours Dictionary and British Council Core Skills before applying for the job.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 14 July 2019.