DAI, глобальна компанія з розвитку, що базується в Сполучених Штатах, шукає Event Coordinator для свого проекту USAID Economic Resilience Activity. Проект підтримку загальної економічної стабільності Східної України. Дедлайн - 12 липня 2019 року.
Більше можливостей для працевлаштування у розділі «Вакансії»
Submission Instructions: Please submit CVs in English. Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com with their technical area of expertise listed in the subject line by July 12, 2019. No telephone inquiries, please. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Roles Purpose: The Event Coordinator supports the project team in all activities related to organization of frequent and varied conferences, workshops and other events according to DAI’s policies and procedures and USAID requirements. The person will also stay on the top of all events, that are in ERA’s areas of focus, but are organized by third parties, to identify and amplify opportunities that may be of an interest to the Activity beneficiaries (for example, trade fairs, sectoral conferences, etc). He/she will work with communications, technical assistance, and operations teams to conceptualize, plan, select venues, organize and execute events such as training, conferences, round tables, VIP visits, media events, public outreach activities, etc.
Objectives and Duties:
- In collaboration with communications team and technical staff, the candidate will help establish, schedule and execute a pipeline of events in eastern Ukraine.
- The candidate will collect information about the future events, including those organized by national and international stakeholders, and prepare monthly calendars.
- In collaboration with communications, and operations teams, person will collect information about upcoming events, publicize events, identify venues, organize invitations, catering, prepare materials, set up venues, facilitate data collection, enforce procurement policy and ensure quality of execution throughout.
- He/she ill serve as the main point of contact for third party organizers and partners and will establish necessary vendor relationships to support the preparation and execution of events.
- Create post event surveys and analyze data to be included in event after action report.
- Ensure outcomes and results of ERA events are appropriately captured in communications and MEL reporting.
- S/he will be responsible for ensuring events compliance with USAID rules and regulations and DAI Global LLC policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in organizing and executing events of different scales.
- Well-organized with ability to pay attention to details and delegate tasks to other staff members.
- Strong collaboration, leadership, negotiation and problem-solving skills, an ability to work with deadlines and multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Frequent travel around eastern Ukraine required; may often require irregular working hours.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks. Excellent organizational skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Ukrainian, Russian and English required.