Tetra Tech ES, Inc. (Tetra Tech) шукає спеціаліста з відновлюваної енергії, який допоможе створити умови для розвитку відновлюваної енергетики.
Renewable Energy Specialist
USAID Energy SecurityProject
The Energy Security Project (ESP) is a five-year project funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), “an independent agency of the United States federal government” and “the world’s premier international development agency and a catalytic actor driving development results”, and implemented by Tetra Tech, a California-based “leading provider of services in the areas of water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development”.
The ESP mission is to enhance Ukraine’s energy security, to improve the energy legal and regulatory environment in the country, and to increase the resilience of Ukraine’s energy supply. This will help to support country’s economic development and sustain its democracy. ESP will work closely with the Government of Ukraine (GOU) to develop competitive energy markets. By doing so, ESP will facilitate private sector-led energy investments to provide affordable, reliable, resilient, and secure energy for all Ukrainians.
Tetra Tech ES, Inc. (Tetra Tech) is looking for a Renewable Energy Specialist who will help to promote conditions for development of renewable energy. This person will be part of the Renewable Energy team and report to the Senior Energy Economist.
**Please note: Only citizens of Ukraine are eligible for this position**
- Assist in reviewing policies and regulations on renewable energy, competitive energy procurement.
- Provide support in assessment of power sector policy, regulatory and technical framework with reference to RE development.
- Support in communication with relevant stakeholders responsible for renewable energy development.
- Support in implementation of deployment of grid-connected renewable energy, including organization of RE auctions.
- Collect RE data and conduct necessary analyses on activities as requested by ESP management.
- Support program monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Support in RE capacity building event and knowledge management activities.
- Participate in conferences, seminars, workshops and other meetings as needed.
- Interact and maintain successful relationships with counterparts, other ESP employees, and subcontractors.
- Support project management to effectively manage projects.
- Other responsibilities, as designated by the project needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental management, energy engineering, business administration or a related degree deemed appropriate by Tetra Tech. Masters a plus.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience or professional internships.
- Demonstrated experience in setting up energy policies and strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong organization/analytical skills; experience working with detailed technical data and reports.
- Strong MS Office computer skills; knowledge of project management software is a plus.
- Ability to maintain flexibility, problem solve, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Fluent in Ukrainian, Russian and English.
- Experience working on USAID or other donor-funded projects is a plus.
To apply: Please submit a CV in English and a cover letter to UESPjobs@tetratech.com
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please. The ESP is not obligated to fill this position.
There is no deadline associated with this position, Tetra Tech may fill the position when a qualified person is found.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
To find more about USAID Energy Security Project, follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/usaidesp/.