Tetra Tech ES, Inc. (Tetra Tech) шукає трьох молодших спеціалістів для підтримки газових, теплових та електричних команд проекту відповідно. Це посади початкового рівня, які дадуть можливість безпосередньо працювати зі старшими технічними експертами.
Більше можливостей для працевлаштування у розділі «Вакансії»
USAID Energy Security Project
The Energy Security Project (ESP) is a five-year project funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), “an independent agency of the United States federal government” and “the world’s premier international development agency and a catalytic actor driving development results”, and implemented by Tetra Tech, a California-based “leading provider of services in the areas of water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development”.
The ESP mission is to enhance Ukraine’s energy security, to improve the energy legal and regulatory environment in the country, and to increase the resilience of Ukraine’s energy supply. This will help to support country’s economic development and sustain its democracy. ESP will work closely with the Government of Ukraine (GOU) to develop competitive energy markets. By doing so, ESP will facilitate private sector-led energy investments to provide affordable, reliable, resilient, and secure energy for all Ukrainians.
Tetra Tech ES, Inc. (Tetra Tech) is looking to fill up to three positions for Junior Specialist supporting the Gas, District Heating and Electricity Teams of the project respectively. These are entry-level positions that will provide an opportunity to work directly with senior technical experts.
S/he will be responsible for providing technical support and project management support for one team of experts. Each Junior Specialist will report to one Senior Expert of the Teams and work closely with the entire project team to plan, coordinate and track program support services and activities. The Junior Specialist will conduct research, collect data, manage libraries of information, provide administrative support and coordinate logistics for each team.
Each position is a full-time position located in Kyiv, Ukraine. Occasional travel within Ukraine may be required.
**Please note: Only citizens of Ukraine are eligible for this position. **
- Conduct research and undertake analyses on a variety of topics in the energy sector such as energy sector markets, power sector reform, energy policy and regulation, utility improvement, energy finance, renewable energy and energy efficiency, climate resilience
- Support the preparation of technical presentations, reports, papers and other deliverables
- Coordinate team input into reports
- Attend relevant conferences and events and prepare meeting summaries for project team
Project Management Support
- Support project managers with day-to-day tasks
- Provide meeting support: prepare agendas, take and distribute meeting minutes, and follow up on action items.
- Coordinate with operations team on logistical arrangements for travel including flight, transport, hotel arrangements; calendar coordination; arranging logistics and calendar with in-country partners
- Working with Event Manager, coordinate logistics for project events including venue, invitations, travel arrangements
- Assist task leads with drafting work plans, and updating project trackers, etc.
- Maintain shared folder of project documents, reports, photos and other information
Essential KSA’s required (experience, skills, education, certification, etc.):
- Must speak, read and write in English and Ukrainian
- Excellent writing and communication skills. Able to communicate complex information and deliver verbal and written messages effectively.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong research capabilities, using a variety of primary and secondary sources.
- Strong organizational, teamwork and technical skills.
- Must be able to manage several tasks simultaneously and re-prioritize as necessary.
- Must work effectively under deadlines, both independently and as a team member.
- Must be able to use discretion with confidential business matters.
- Must be able to produce accurate and complete documents in a timely manner.
- Must have excellent listening skills and highly developed sense of responsibility and commitment to customer service.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, or another related field is preferred
To apply: Please submit a CV in English and a cover letter to UESPjobs@tetratech.com
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please. The ESP is not obligated to fill this position.
To find more about USAID Energy Security Project, follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/usaidesp/.