Energy Security Project (ESP) - це п'ятирічний проект, що фінансується Агентством США з міжнародного розвитку (USAID) і впроваджується Tetra Tech. У команду шукають Grants & Procurement Assistant.
Більше можливостей для працевлаштування у розділі «Вакансії»
Grants & Procurement Assistant
USAID Energy SecurityProject
The Energy Security Project (ESP) is a five-year project funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), implemented by Tetra Tech, a California-based leading provider of services in the areas of water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
The ESP mission is to enhance Ukraine’s energy security, to improve the energy legal and regulatory environment in the country, and to increase the resilience of Ukraine’s energy supply. This will help to support country’s economic development and sustain its democracy. ESP is working closely with the Government of Ukraine (GOU) to develop competitive energy markets. By doing so, ESP will facilitate private sector-led energy investments to provide affordable, reliable, resilient, and secure energy for all Ukrainians.
Tetra Tech ES, Inc. (Tetra Tech) is seeking a full-time Grants & Procurement Assistant to support a full-time Grants Manager and a full-time Procurement Manager with the administration and management of grants and procurement activities.This person will report to both individuals.
- Liaise with grantees to collect required documentation;
- Collect and screen required documents from grantees to initiate grants review and evaluation process including project concept documents, application forms, draft budgets, CVs of project staff, etc.;
- Send grant agreements, serve as resource to grantees on any questions/comments;
- Manage signing and archiving of grant agreements; confirm signatures by both parties; scan and file grants appropriately;
- Provide grantees with grant rules and implementation guidelines (communication, disclaimer);
- Track expenditures under grants, reconcile expenditures with grantees if needed;
- Contribute to grant fund projections;
- Collect documents for salary payments, reimbursable portions of grants, milestone payments, etc.
- Collect regular reports and calendars and provide for M&E review;
- Liaise with vendors to collect required documentation;
- Help prepare payment packages
- Prepare payment packages, track payment status;
- Scan and file all documents appropriately;
- Other duties as required.
- Request invoices, review documentation for completeness,
Essential KSA’s required (experience, skills, education, certification, etc.):
- University degree, preferably in finance or business
- At least one (1) year of administrative, procurement, grants management experience on donor-funded projects with preference for USAID-funded project management experience;
- Experience in procurement and grants focused on ensuring compliance with established rules and regulations and Ukrainian laws;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to prioritize multiple assignments in an extremely fast-paced environment, to meet deadlines, and to exercise good judgment that reflects positively on the ESP program;
- Detailed knowledge of USAID rules and regulations preferred but not required;
- Ability to effectively use computer software including the full Microsoft Office suite;
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in written form in Ukrainian and English.
To apply: Please submit a CV in English and a cover letter to UESPjobs@tetratech.com
There is no deadline associated with this position, Tetra Tech may fill the position when a qualified person is found.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
To find more about USAID Energy Security Project, follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/usaidesp/.