Національний демократичний інститут міжнародних справ шукає інтерна. Дедлайн - 23 червня 2019 року.
Більше можливостей для працевлаштування у розділі «Вакансії»
The National Democratic Institute for International Affairs (NDI) is a non-profit organization working to strengthen democracy worldwide.
Job Title: Intern, NDI Ukraine
Expected start date: July 15
Duration: 3 - 6 months with the possible extension
Positions available: 3
NDI-Ukraine is currently seeking interns for its Research, Citizen Engagement and Public Consultation Programs based in Kyiv, Ukraine. Successful candidates will be provided on-the-job training and will have opportunities for career progression.
Research intern will assist implementing NDI’s cutting edge research methodology, spanning across sectors and informing NDI’s program activities and partners in Ukraine.
Public consultation intern will assist implementing NDI’s program aimed at strengthening central government reforms’ agenda by soliciting feedback from the key national and regional stakeholders.
Citizen engagement program intern will assist implementing and observing NDI’s program activities aimed at increasing citizens’ engagement to local and national decision making, as well as to national political reforms.
Task and Responsibilities:
● Provide general assistance to all program operations
● Provide written translation of program materials as needed
● Provide logistical support and translation for meetings, trainings, workshops and other events as required
● Assist with and provide back-up for the day-to-day operations of the program, responding to routine program inquiries, ensuring prompt and accurate forwarding of messages
● Assist in planning and implementation of public opinion research/public consultation activities
● Contribute to the process of data analysis and visualization of NDI’s ongoing projects
● Perform administrative and logistical duties as needed to support research activities and organize logistical support to program staff during travel
● Undertake other duties as assigned by the supervisor
● Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science, Social Sciences, Sociology, Statistics, International Relations, Public Administration or similar fields or be enrolled in the final academic year
● Fluency in Ukrainian and English with strong translation skills from Ukrainian to English and vise versa;
● Keen interest in Ukraine’s reform and political processes, understanding of the political and civic landscape in Ukraine
● Keen interest in applied research
● Strong analytical skills
● Knowledge of statistical software is an asset
● Experience in data visualisation would be an asset
● Ability to work in organized manner, meet deadlines, be attentive to details and work in a team
● Excellent written and oral communication skills required
● Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Programs, Google suite)
Interested applicants should submit CVs and motivation letters in English by email to the following email address: email@example.com. Please indicate the position (“Research/Public Consultations/Citizen engagement Intern”) you are applying for in the subject line of the e-mail.
The deadline for the submission is June 23, 2019. Only selected candidates will be invited for a written test and interview.
NDI welcomes and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment and follows a strict non-discrimination policy.