ГС «Фонд підтримки реформ в Україні» шукає Координатора стратегій для проекту, що реалізується за підтримки Німецького товариства міжнародного співробітництва GIZ. Дедлайн - 12 червня 2019 року (далі - англ.).
Більше можливостей для працевлаштування у розділі «Вакансії»
Non-Governmental Union “Foundation for Support of Reforms in Ukraine” (NGU “FSRU”) with the support of Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH has launched the project “Tasks implementation within the scope of National Export Strategy of Ukraine and sectoral and cross-sectoral strategies”.
Within the Project, the NGU “FSRU” is looking for a Coordinator Strategies.
Scope of services
- Preparation of information materials on Sector and Cross-Sector Export strategies which are to be communicated publicly;
- Development of quarterly e-bulletin on export and export promotion;
- Organization of events/ workshops/ seminars/ meetings that will take place within the scope of ESU (Export Strategy of Ukraine) and/or Sector or Cross-sector Strategies;
- Public presentations of the Sector and Cross-sector Export Strategies (as invited speakers);
- Performing on-going monitoring of developments in priority sectors and collection of respective information; timely communication with the team lead and other members of the team regarding such monitoring and implementation of ESU, Export Strategies in priority sectors;
- Providing legal and expert advice upon approval procedure of Sector and Cross-Sector Export Strategies by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, including action plans;
- Monitoring and collecting information in respect of the Export Strategies in priority sectors;
- Developing recommendations on informing business and key target audience on ESU and Sector and Cross-sector Strategies implementation and holding; events/workshops/seminars/ meetings and actively participate where necessary;
- Participation in development of concept of the International Trade Council for 2020;
- Other services that are not directly defined at these Terms of Reference but might be required for successful implementation of the ESU, Sector and Cross-Sector Export Strategies.
- 9 sets of presentations and information materials (brochures, presentations, infographics etc) for each sector and cross-sector strategy are prepared;
- 3 e-bulletins on export and export promotion are prepared;
- Information base with relevant materials regarding priority sectors created and available for MEDT;
- Up to 3 draft legal documents (Resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine) developed;
- About 10-15 tasks from ESU and/or other Sector and Cross-Sector Export Strategies are implemented or being in the process of implementation;
- Up to 10 events/workshops/seminars/ meetings coordinated (needs based) that are foreseen within the content of ESU and Sector and Cross-Sector Export Strategies;
- 9 booklets prepared together with other experts;
- The project team participated in at least 10 events organized by partner organizations;
- Draft of a concept of the International Trade Council for 2020 developed.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- At least a Master’s degree in law, economics, international relations, or relevant field
- At least 3 years of proven experience in law, public or business administration, trade, SME, consulting
- Familiarity with trade policy and the Export strategy of Ukraine
- Proven knowledge and professional experience in project management
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills with the ability to interpret complex legal, commercial and financial information
- Experience in high-level negotiations, strong communication, and presentation skills
- PC literacy
- Excellent command of English and Ukrainian, both written and spoken
- Experience in leading multidisciplinary teams is an asset
Contract Duration: by 31.12.2019
For contracting, a candidate should be able to register Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group.
The closing date for applications (CV with information on the expected fee and level of efforts - full-time, part-time (N of days per month) ): June 12, 2019.
Please, send your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org