The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) шукає у свою команду спеціаліста з комунікацій, який буде працювати в Адміністрації Президента України. Дедлайн - 21 червня 2019 року, 18:00.
MSI is seeking a short-term Communications Expert who will be seconded to work in and for the Administration of the President of Ukraine (Anti-Corruption, Justice, and Law Enforcement Reform Support Team). The core role of the expert will be to provide information and communications support to the Administration in designing and implementing anti-corruption communications initiatives and highlight cooperation between the Administration and citizens of Ukraine.
Embeddedness of the expert means that he or she will be permanently located with the Administration (working on-site) and will participate in SACCI-initiated meetings and events upon notification.
Expected level of effort is up to 150 working days between July 01 and December 31, 2019.
In cooperation and under the supervision of the SACCI team, and at the request of the Administration, the Expert is expected to:
- Deliver information- and communications support to the Administration in traditional and digital media (including but not limited to press-support for anti-corruption / judiciary reform / law enforcement reform activities, managing the press and media outlets, monitoring the media impact of the events, and provision of collateral services);
- Participate in SACCI- and Administration-organized events, produce social media content for these events (prior, throughout and as follow-up), publicize the content to relevant social media channels (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.), managing the dialog with the social media followers and commentators.
- Coordinate with key target audiences (both governmental and non-government ones) on anti-corruption issues / activities that are supported by the Administration and by SACCI;
- Take part in training focal points and experts from state bodies who are responsible for anti-corruption communications [as needed];
- Assess effectiveness of anti-corruption communications, development of communications products for the Administration on the noted topics;
- Assist the SACCI team with issues of monitoring, evaluation and reporting on progress achieved by the Administration on implementing anti-corruption work in areas such as communications, outreach and other relevant aspects.
- Higher education in social sciences, journalism or other relevant fields;
- Over three (3) years of experience in or with government communications or comparable position in the private or civic sector;
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex communications projects / initiatives and communications campaigns;
- Prior experience with anti-corruption communications is considered a strong asset;
- Excellent organizational skills to meet deadlines;
- Fluency in Ukrainian and required. Working knowledge of English;
- Excellent copywriting skills;
- Understanding of web and social media landscape;
- Understanding of basic infographic tools & instruments.
*Deadline for applying for this position – 21 June 2019, 18:00 Kyiv time*
Please use Internet Explorer when applying for this position.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com