The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) - це п'ятирічна ініціатива USAID з метою допомогти Україні зменшити корупцію та підвищити підзвітність та прозорість управління. Дедлайн - 21 червня 2091 року, 18:00.
Більше можливостей для працевлаштування у розділі «Вакансії»
MSI is seeking a short-term Anti-Corruption Policy Reform and Analysis Expert who will be seconded to work in and for the Administration of the President of Ukraine, Anti-Corruption, Justice, and Law Enforcement Reform Support Team. The core role of the expert would be to assist the Administration with assessing the current status of anti-corruption policy effectiveness, generate proposals for improving its elements, draft memoranda, analytical notes, draft regulations and, potentially, elements of draft legislation. The expert will liaise with international partners on issues of anti-corruption policy effectiveness and summarize and adapt for domestic application elements of international anti-corruption policy practices that may be promising for Ukraine.
Embeddedness of the expert means that he or she will be permanently located within the Administration (working on-site) and will participate in SACCI-initiated meetings and events upon notification.
Expected level of effort is up to 150 working days between July 01 and December 31, 2019.
In cooperation and under the supervision of the SACCI team, and at the request of the Administration, the Expert is expected to:
- Develop analytical notes, reports and memoranda on effectiveness of the current anti-corruption policy and supplant these with practical recommendations on improvement of policy elements;
- Review, analyze and adapt to Ukrainian regulatory environment anti-corruption practices borrowed from the international context in such a way that these are compliant with Ukraine’s domestic legislation, commitments under international conventions and treaties, and international conditionality;
- Draft regulations, elements of draft laws and other legal instruments in the anti-corruption sphere;
- Liaise with international delegations, representatives of foreign agencies that work on issues of corruption prevention, investigation and prosecution, and provide the Administration with relevant out-briefs;
- Participate in SACCI and Administration-organized events;
- Assist the SACCI team with issues of monitoring and evaluation, and reporting on progress achieved by the Administration on implementing anti-corruption initiatives;
Higher education in law, social sciences or other relevant fields;
- Over three (3) years of experience with legal issues (drafting and policy analysis) in anti-corruption for the government or civic sector;
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex projects / initiatives;
- Excellent organizational skills to meet deadlines;
- Fluency in Ukrainian required. Working knowledge of English;
- Excellent advocacy skills
*Deadline for applying for this position – 21 June 2019, 18:00 Kyiv time*
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com