DAI, глобальна компанія з розвитку, що базується в Сполучених Штатах, шукає координатора проекту для свого проекту USAID Economic Resilience Activity. Проект спрямований на поліпшення загальної економічної стійкості східної України. Дедлайн - 30 червня 2019 року.
Більше можливостей для працевлаштування у розділі «Вакансії»
DAI, a global development company based in the United States, is seeking a Project Coordinator for its USAID Economic Resilience Activity project. The project hopes to improve the overall economic resilience of eastern Ukraine.
Submission Instructions: Please submit CVs in English. Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] with their technical area of expertise listed in the subject line by June 30, 2019. No telephone inquiries, please. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Assist Objective 2 lead in carrying out “Support of sustainable development of SMEs in eastern Ukraine” through day-to-day management of the following growth sectors and cross-cutting interventions:
• Greenhouse and intensive vegetable production growth sector
• Honey growth sector
• IT growth sector
• Bioenergy growth sector
• Innovations for Manufacturing program
• Access to Finance
• Workforce Development
Objectives and Duties
• Share responsibility with O2 lead for overseeing and coordinating with growth sector leads, access to finance and workforce development managers and operations staff. Division of tasks and responsibilities with O2 lead will be determined on a weekly basis.
• Regular responsibilities will include:
- Identify concrete tasks for growth sector leads and managers to achieve ERA Workplan objectives and help ensure that they are working in a timely and effective manner to achieve work plan goals.
- Work with ERA HR department to development scopes of work for O2 staffing needs and follow through to recruitment.
- Work with ERA procurement department to develop requests for proposal from vendors and follow through to procurement.
- Work with ERA Grants department to assess concept submissions and co-creation of approved concepts.
o Explain ERA goals and programs and discuss potential partnership with SMEs, NGOs and other donor-funded programs
o Represent ERA and Objective 2 at regional working groups, conferences, meetings with local administrations, etc.
- Work with ERA events coordinator and sector specialists to develop and execute events pipeline to achieve work plan indicators.
o Work with O2 Lead to help calculate internal rates of return on ERA interventions to inform further planning and programming.
o Work with ERA monitoring & evaluation team to ensure that all interventions are contributing to the achievment of ERA’s performance goals.
• Bachelors degree in a relevant field
• No less than 3 years of experience in international donor-funded projects, preferably with economic focus. Experience should include supervision of subordinates and consultants
• Ability to write reports in English
• Fluency in English
• Knowledge of USAID procedures is desirable