Центр солідарності шукає програмного асистента або керівника програми для Київського офісу. Позиція - Program Assistant або Program Officer, залежно від кваліфікації апліканта.
Більше можливостей для працевлаштування у розділі «Вакансії»
The Solidarity Center seeks a Program Assistant or Program Officer for our Kyiv office.
The Solidarity Center (SC) is an international non-governmental organization focusing on human rights and economic fairness. The Solidarity Center works with local partners to implement programs in Ukraine and regionally, including with support from USAID and other international development and democracy funders. The position available is either a Program Assistant or Program Officer depending on qualifications of the successful applicant.
Key responsibilities for the position:
- Coordinate with our staff team and partners to implement and monitor human rights and economic fairness development programs;
- Provide planning and logistics for events, including seminars, conferences, and workshops;
- Maintain project tracking and monitoring and prepare periodic written reports and media summaries;
- Some travel within Ukraine, and periodic international travel may be required;
- Conduct communication work (and some translation) between Russian, Ukrainian, and English;
- Represent Solidarity Center and partner projects at government and civil society meetings.
Desirable Education and Experience:
- University degree required, advanced degree preferred;
- 2+ years of relevant work experience preferred; Position and compensation depends on level of experience.
- Experience with training and/or public speaking desirable;
- Demonstrated interest and activism in community development, social justice and, human rights desirable;
- Familiarity with basic presentation and/or desktop publishing software a plus.
· Fluent in Ukrainian and Russian. Strong spoken and written English required.
We are a dynamic office and program that is engaged in supporting democracy and fair economic development in Ukraine. We are looking for someone enthusiastic, highly motivated, and with excellent social skills to join our team. Please provide, in English, your CV and a motivation letter outlining your experience and interest in working for human rights, government accountability, and democratic economic development. Highlight for us any volunteer or professional experience you have in human rights, project management, or other social activism and community work. Our office provides competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and space for career development.
Interested applicants should submit CVs and motivation letters in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.