ГС «Фонд підтримки реформ в Україні» шукає Експертів із питань нетарифного регулювання для проекту, що імплементується за підтримки Німецького товариства міжнародного співробітництва GIZ. Дедлайн - 06 червня 2019 року (далі - англ.).
Більше можливостей для працевлаштування у розділі «Вакансії»
Non-Governmental Union “Foundation for Support of Reforms in Ukraine” (NGU “FSRU”) with the support of Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH has launched the project “Tasks implementation within the scope of National Export Strategy of Ukraine and sectoral and cross-sectoral strategies”.
Within the Project NGU “FSRU” is looking for 2 Experts in Non-Tariff Regulations.
Scope of services
- Meet with businesses to determine the list of goods that require attention and to maintain communication throughout the research.
- Determine (together with team lead and in communication with stakeholders) 5 to 10 commodities for a comparative research.
- Conduct a step-by-step comparative study of regulations, requirements, tariffs, non-tariff regulations, procedures, etc. for selected sensitive goods in several EU member states, as compared to Ukraine.
- Expert, legal and analytical support of the International Trade Council together with its working groups according to Annual activity plan 2019.
- Each expert presents a document with comparison study of non-tariff regulations and practices on selected goods in designated EU countries as compared to Ukraine.
- Both experts jointly prepare draft of regulations to reflect the results of the study.
- Implementation of the Annual activity plan of the International Trade Council together with its working groups assisted.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- At least a Master’s degree in law, economics, international relations, or relevant field
- At least 5 years of proven experience in law, public or business administration, trade, SME, consulting
- Familiarity with trade policy, the Export strategy of Ukraine and sector and cross-sector strategies
- Proven knowledge and professional experience in project management
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills with the ability to interpret complex legal, commercial and financial information
- Experience in high-level negotiations, strong communication, and presentation skills
- PC literacy
- Excellent command of English and Ukrainian, both written and spoken
- Experience in leading multidisciplinary teams is an asset
Contract Duration: by 31.12.2019
For contracting, a candidate should be able to register Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group.
The closing date for applications (CV with information on expected fee and level of efforts - full-time, part-time (N of days per month) ): June 6, 2019.
Please, send your applications to: email@example.com