ГС «Фонд підтримки реформ в Україні» шукає Юриста з питань СОТ для проекту, що імплементується за підтримки Німецького товариства міжнародного співробітництва GIZ. Дедлайн - 06 червня 2019 року (далі - англ.).
Більше можливостей для працевлаштування у розділі «Вакансії»
Non-Governmental Union “Foundation for Support of Reforms in Ukraine” (NGU “FSRU”) with the support of Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH has launched the project “Tasks implementation within the scope of National Export Strategy of Ukraine and sectoral and cross-sectoral strategies”.
Within the Project NGU “FSRU” is looking for WTO Attorney (2 positions)
Scope of services
- Performing analysis of legal requirements for the change of tariff rate, determination of step-by-step process for a change in tariff rates, preparation of the procedures and recommendations for holding consultations with the WTO.
- Review of documents prepared by other experts of the project from the standpoint of WTO law compliance.
- Expert, legal and analytical support of the International Trade Council together with its working groups according to Annual activity plan 2019
- Draft of Guidelines and Regulations with legal requirements for each step in the process for tariff change.
- Report with verification of conclusions of non-tariff experts, trade experts and policy expert.
- Implementation of the Annual activity plan of the International Trade Council together with its working groups assisted
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- At least a Master’s degree in law, economics, international relations, or relevant field
- At least 5 years of proven experience in law, public or business administration, trade, SME, consulting
- Familiarity with trade policy, WTO, the Export strategy of Ukraine and sector and cross-sector strategies
- Proven knowledge and professional experience in project management
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills with the ability to interpret complex legal, commercial and financial information
- Experience in high-level negotiations, strong communication, and presentation skills
- PC literacy
- Excellent command of English and Ukrainian, both written and spoken
- Experience in leading multidisciplinary teams is an asset
Contract Duration: by 31.12.2019
For contracting, a candidate should be able to register Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group.
The closing date for applications (CV with information on expected fee and level of efforts - full-time, part-time (N of days per month) ): June 6, 2019.
Please, send your applications to: email@example.com