Для Міжнародного офісу CEE / CIS, Human Resources & Organisation Development Department шукають фахівця на посаду Human Resources & Organisation Development Advisor. Дедлайн - 20 червня 2019 року.
Більше можливостей для працевлаштування у розділі «Вакансії»
Human Resources & Organisation Development Advisor (f/m)
Based in Kiev, Ukraine
The Human Resources & Organisation Development Advisor supports the Director of Human Resources & Organisation Development in implementing and monitoring global and regional HR standards, policies and guidelines with the aim to develop national leadership in all Member Associations to fulfil general management tasks and to promote HROD actions in CEE/CIS.
Task and Responsibilities:
- Support Member Associations in all HROD topics along the HR cycle (such as Personnel Planning & Job Design, Recruitment & Selection, Onboarding, Learning, Development & Career Development, Performance Management, Phase-out/ Retirement)
- Monitor and support the implementation of HR standards, policies, and guidelines in SOS Member Associations, including evaluations and audits
- Support in change management and organisation development processes
- Design and facilitate HROD topic related workshops/training
- Contribute to the overall development of HROD in the region including organisational policies and guidelines
- University degree in Business Administration, Business Law, or Psychology.
- Advanced knowledge in the field of human resources, organisation development and change management
- Proven track record of minimum 5 years professional HROD experience with international background
- Strong customer service mind-set, with networking abilities
- Excellent presentation, facilitation, influencing and networking skills
- Highly self-reflective, strong in self-motivation and self-management
- Team player with a proactive, solution-oriented mind-set
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- Versatile and challenging assignment in an international working environment where professional and human competence is in the foreground
- Possibility to make contribution towards the development of MAs in the region
The HROD Advisor will be part of the International Office CEE/CIS HROD team and reports to the Director of HROD CEE/CIS.
Interested? To apply please send your application (letter of motivation and CV) by 20 June 2019 at the latest with the subject line “HROD Advisor”.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.