Проект «Фінська підтримка реформи української школи» шукає Аналітика у відділ комунікацій (2 позиції). Дедлайн - 3 червня 2019 року.
Більше можливостей для працевлаштування у розділі «Вакансії»
Finland’s Support to Ukrainian School Reform is a development program funded by Finland. The expected long-term impact for Finland’s Support to the Ukrainian School Reform is to enhance the quality of education in Ukraine as well as the perceptions the Ukrainian citizens have on their education system. The recently added EU support is specifically aimed at enhancing the instruction of the Ukrainian language as second language among the national minorities, in line with the Road Map of 2018 by the MoES on minority languages. The Project is implemented by FCG International.
More specifically, Finland’s Support to the Ukrainian School Reform focuses on general secondary education and is designed around three interlinked result-clusters and cross-cutting elements. The three clusters are:
Teacher preparation – This includes support for teacher preparation in Grades 1-4 for implementing the competence-based curriculum as well as for developing alternative professional development systems, including on-line courses and mentoring and certification system.
Education promotion – This includes support for raising awareness on the education reform, generating more positive perceptions on education and teacher.
Education environment – This includes support for developing and using an e-platform for education professionals and students as well as for school leadership and education material production.
We are currently looking to employ a qualified: 2 Analysts for Communication team
Education: BSc/BA in marketing, journalism or related field.
· At least 4 years of relevant working experience;
· Familiar with the Ukrainian education sector and the New Ukrainian School implementation processes.
· Excellent analytical skills including years of experience from both quantitative and qualitative monitoring/research;
· Excellent reporting skills. · Very good leadership skills;
· Ability to work and communicate in an international environment;
· Ukrainian, fluent English speaking and writing.
· Main responsibility is to create the monitoring plan of the project and operationalize it for NUS reform and for the project related activities. The work includes creation of the evaluation and monitoring strategy and plan, how to carry out, analyse, evaluate and report activities. These include as well e.g. piloting of teacher and school leader standards and certification, project related training of trainers and teacher training sessions. Work should take into consideration systematic continuous quality enhancement of the pilot projects and training sessions. It also includes plans for impact evaluation. The main Contact Person will be Cluster 2 adviser, Dr. Pasi Reinikainen. However, it will be carried out in close collaboration with the Chief Technical Adviser, Cluster 1, 2 and 3 advisers and coordinators;
· Contribute with own expertise in the development of Learning Together projects monitoring system.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other basis. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The work would start in June 2019. Suitable and qualified candidates are requested to send their CV , a motivation letter in English via email to Project Officer, Daryna Golosna (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please, indicate the position you are applying for in the Subject line of your letter. The deadline for receiving applications is 3 June 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.