DAI, глобальна компанія з розвитку, що базується в Сполучених Штатах, шукає Community Development Assistant для свого проекту USAID Economic Resilience Activity. Проект спрямований на поліпшення загальної економічної стійкості східної України. Дедлайн - 14 червня 2019 року.
Більше можливостей для працевлаштування у розділі «Вакансії»
DAI, a global development company based in the United States, is seeking a Community Development Assistant for its USAID Economic Resilience Activity project. The project hopes to improve the overall economic resilience of eastern Ukraine.
Submission Instructions: Please submit CVs in English. Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with their technical area of expertise listed in the subject line by June 14, 2019. No telephone inquiries, please. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The purpose of the USAID Economic Resilience Activity is to improve the overall economic resilience of eastern Ukraine in response to Russia’s aggression, which has disrupted critical market linkages, catalyzed the economic decline of previously dominant industries, and caused massive population disruption. This activity aims to improve the economic resilience of eastern Ukraine through accomplishing the following objectives:
Roles Purpose: The Community Development Assistant will provide administrative support and oversee day-to-day needs of the Community Development team. This position will be based in Kramatorsk and will report directly to the Community Development Manager.
Objectives and Duties:
• Support the Community Development team in creating new economic visions for local communities and regions, designing materials, and working closely with counterparts in cities and consolidated communities.
• Coordinate arrangements for conferences, workshops and training sessions, including reserving and setting up venues, managing logistics related to invitation distribution, and coordinating speakers.
• Aid with data collection, interviews, surveys, and data entry.
• Assist with the preparation of presentations, weekly reports, meeting notes, and other deliverables.
• Provide written translation and editing of documents as needed.
• Help manage the team’s calendar, schedule and prepare materials for meetings, and make travel arrangements.
• Handle communications and interface as appropriate with partner organizations, consultants, grantees, and program beneficiaries.
• Coordinate with other technical components of the Activity as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree and three years of relevant experience or a master’s degree and one year of relevant experience.
• At least one year of experience working for projects/programs in the international development sector.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite, other relevant software is a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Ability to multitask and respond effectively to time-sensitive demands.