Антикорупційна ініціатива ЄС, яку впроваджує Даніда, шукає кандидата на посаду помічника з питань закупівель.
Більше можливостей для працевлаштування у розділі «Вакансії»
The EU Anti-Corruption Initiative, implemented by Danida, is seeking a candidate for the position of Procurement Assistant. Working under the supervision of the Finance and Administration Manager, the selected candidate will work with the team providing procurement support to the program.
You are expected to be an outstanding team player, who is ready to contribute to the program that is in its challenging programmatic phase with extensive activities.
Main duties and responsibilities
- With guidance from the supervisor and in collaboration with the EUACI team, provide support in the timely processing of contracts for programme consultants/contractors;
- Prepare and closely review procurement documents to ensure they comply with Danida policies and procedures, and donor rules and regulations;
- Ensure the timely preparation and submission of all supporting documents for all financial transactions under the Contracts;
- Update and maintain Contract Management System
- Undergraduate degree in finance, law, business or related field is required;
- 3-5 years of professional experience with procurement tasks; preferably in an international organization working with donor funded projects.
- General understanding of various donor rules and regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
- Proven ability and willingness to work with day-to-day routine documents, attention to details and meticulousness;
- The ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Fluency in Ukrainian, Russian and English is required;
- Keen sense of ethics, integrity, and credibility.
Deadline for applications: 30 May 2019.
Starting date: 3 June 2019.