Tetra Tech ES, Inc. (Tetra Tech) шукає спеціаліста з документообігу для свого проекту.
Document Control Specialist
USAID Energy SecurityProject
The Energy Security Project (ESP) is a five-year project funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), “an independent agency of the United States federal government” and “the world’s premier international development agency and a catalytic actor driving development results”, and implemented by Tetra Tech, a California-based “leading provider of services in the areas of water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development”.
The ESP mission is to enhance Ukraine’s energy security, to improve the energy legal and regulatory environment in the country, and to increase the resilience of Ukraine’s energy supply. This will help to support country’s economic development and sustain its democracy. ESP will work closely with the Government of Ukraine (GOU) to develop competitive energy markets. By doing so, ESP will facilitate private sector-led energy investments to provide affordable, reliable, resilient, and secure energy for all Ukrainians.
Tetra Tech ES, Inc. (Tetra Tech) is seeking a full-time Document Control Specialist to manage document control and processing for the project.Document Control Specialist must be able to work with minimal supervision in a close-knit team environment, utilizing problem solving skills, excellent organizational habits, and time management skills.This person will report to the Operations Director.
- Review, scan, organize, store, manage, distribute and track project and company documents.
- Maintain documents adhering to the company’s document lifecycle procedures. Responsible for archive of inactive records in accordance with the records retention policy.
- Propose and write additional document control procedures if and when needed and authorized.
- Receive and process Requests for Information (RFI) from employees or clients and maintain requests via the tracking logs.
- Revise or create new RFI templates as procedures are updated.
- Assist Engineers and Management to develop review and maintain documents such as meeting minutes, drawings, specifications, reports, papers, approvals, and other related items.
- Periodically responsible for training employees on records management procedures and policies, which include documentation, retention, retrieval, destruction, and disaster recovery.
- Support Continuous Improvement initiatives to simplify, streamline, and enhance document maintenance.
- Assists with file migrations, audits, and perform administrative tasks as needed.
- Manage the structure of the Egnyte document storage system used by the project.
- Prepare document submissions to the client, including assigning the revision level, recording dates of transmittal as well as coy of the covering email or letter.
- Assign, record and log sequence numbers when needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Essential KSA’s required (experience, skills, education, certification, etc.):
- Comfortable navigating Microsoft Office Suite products including Project.
- Computer literate and adept at learning new systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ukrainian citizenship required.
- Fluency in Ukrainian and English.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years in a document control position required
To apply: Please submit a CV in English and a cover letter to UESPjobs@tetratech.com
There is no deadline associated with this position, Tetra Tech may fill the position when a qualified person is found.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
To find more about USAID Energy Security Project, follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/usaidesp/.