NORC шукає Senior Performance Monitoring and Learning Specialist, який/яка керуватиме роботою з моніторингу технічних результатів для великого проекту з моніторингу та навчання USAID.
Більше можливостей для працевлаштування у розділі «Вакансії»
Seeking a Senior Performance Monitoring and Learning Specialist for USAID Project
NORC at the University of Chicago is one of the largest and most highly respected social research organizations pursuing high quality social science research both in the U.S. and internationally.
NORC is seeking a Senior Performance Monitoring and Learning Specialist to lead and manage the technical performance monitoring work for a large USAID Monitoring and Learning project. The project will assist the USAID Regional Mission for Ukraine and Belarus to implement its 5-year strategy by supporting collaborating, learning, and adapting (CLA) efforts.
The Senior Performance Monitoring and Learning Specialist will conduct data quality analyses, lead and oversee the review of USAID data including baseline data collection, performance indicator data in a database, conducting data analysis, project-level MEL plans, and work to ensure the quality and utility of performance monitoring data. This individual will also support ongoing updates to USAID’s performance management plan (PMP), generate reports and presentations, and support USAID capacity-building. The person in this position must have a deep understanding of the role of monitoring in promoting learning and adaptation.
This is a full-time position based in Kyiv, Ukraine and will continue for 5 years. The position is contingent upon contract award and funding.
All individuals should be fluent in written and spoken English and Ukrainian and/or Russian. Ukrainian nationals are preferred. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Senior Performance Monitoring and Learning Specialist
The Senior Performance Monitoring and Learning Specialist will lead and manage all technical work related to performance monitoring. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support the USAID/Program Office in ongoing updates to the Performance Management Plan;
- Oversee the development of a baseline data collection plan and collect data where needed;
- Work closely with USAID to ensure information for all indicators are complete and robust;
- Support strategy events for USAID staff related to the implementation and modification of USAID’s country strategy, portfolio reviews, and surveillance plan; and
- Lead a final assessment to analyze the Mission’s performance in implementing their five-year country strategy as well as the methods and tools used by the Mission to plan and monitor its work in order to provide recommendations for the subsequent five-year strategy.
Required minimum qualifications for this position include:
- At least seven (7) years of professional experience managing a team conducting data collection, analysis, performance monitoring, and/or research;
- A Master’s Degree in development studies, economics, international relations, statistics, demography, political science, or related fields. A Master’s Degree is preferred; however, a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field plus an five (5) additional years of the relevant professional experience noted above may be substituted;
- Experience working with USAID and/or on USAID projects;
- Demonstrated expertise in indicator development (including context indicators), data collection and analysis, data quality assessments, and statistical methods;
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills;
- Demonstrated experience to build capacity and train staff in the collection and use of data;
- Demonstrated ability in using monitoring data to review programming, trends, and activity needs and willingness to be flexible and adaptable to respond to new information;
- Deep knowledge of USAID plans and monitoring and evaluation strategies;
- Substantive experience leveraging performance monitoring data for the improvement of ongoing project management;
- Experience finding and collecting appropriate development data from third party sources; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Ukrainian and/or Russian.
In addition, preference will be given to candidates who also have:
- Experience in the creation and use of spreadsheets and databases
- Are Ukrainian nationals
Interested candidates should email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.