Команда підтримки реформ при Міністерстві фінансів шукає Проектного менеджера-аналітика за напрямком Податкова реформа. Дедлайн - 7 травня 2019 р. (далі - англ.).
POSITION: Project Manager/Analyst (Category 2, Tax Reform)
The Project Manager/Analyst will assist the Senior Project Manager and Reform Support Team to ensure coordinate actions for the capacity building and efficiency improvement of State Fiscal Service operations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- data and information search, integration and analysis;
- preparation of analytical materials, presentations and infographics on different tax issues;
- drafting of evidence-based policy and legal reform proposals;
- support for training and capacity building of Reform teams;
- project management support (development of project/reform implementation plan, risk management, etc.);
- preparation of timely and quality reports and status updates on implementation progress.
Main anticipated deliverables
- Clear, comprehensive analytical papers, presentations and infographics;
- Communication plan of the tax reform development and implementation;
- Support in preparation of primary and secondary legislation related to the tax policy;
- Regular progress reports on reform development and implementation;
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
Qualifications and skills:
- At least a Bachelor degree preferably in law, finance, communications. Master degree is a benefit;
- Strong organizational management, communication and presentation skills;
- PC literacy (PowerPoint, Project, Excel, Word; Visio is an asset);
- Fluency in Ukrainian and English.
General professional experience:
- Preferably more than 5 years of general professional experience, including minimum 3 years of experience in law, finance, communications.
Specific professional experience:
- Proven knowledge and professional experience in preparation of analytical materials;
- Proven knowledge of the tax system is a benefit;
- Familiarity with the reform agenda in Ukraine, good understanding of policy formulation process is an asset;
- Experience with government entities and their mandate and processes is a benefit.
Submissions must be prepared in English only and be delivered electronically by May 7, 2019 to the following address: email@example.com
All submissions must include a completed Application Form [https://www.minfin.gov.ua/vacancy/vakansii-v-proektakh-ministerstva-finansiv-ukrainy], the candidate’s Curriculum Vitae and Reference Letter from a recent supervisor.
Only applications which have been submitted using the correct template and are completed will be considered.
Following the evaluation of all applications received, selected candidates will be invited to a brief written test covering both general and technical questions in both English and Ukrainian. Only short-listed candidates will be invited to an interview.