Tetra Tech ES, Inc. шукає спеціаліста з газового ринку.
Various Gas Market Positions
USAID Energy Security Project
USAID Energy Security Project is a USAID funded project with the mission to enhance Ukraine’s energy security, to improve the energy legal and regulatory environment and to increase resilience of energy supply, which will help Ukraine to achieve broad-based, resilient economic development to sustain country’s democracy. ESP will work closely with the Government of Ukraine (GOU) and the National Energy and Utilities Regulatory Commission (NEURC) to correctly implement EU directives-based and competitive energy markets. By doing so, Ukraine will facilitate private sector-led energy investments and provide secure, reliable, and affordable energy for all Ukrainians.
Tetra Tech ES, Inc. (Tetra Tech) is looking to fill several positions on the Gas Team, at the grades of Senior Expert, Expert, and Specialist to play a role in implementing Ukraine’s new gas market including the harmonization of gas market rules of Ukraine with the EU internal market. Members of the Gas Team will report to the Energy Market and Institutional/Regulatory Advisor. All positions are based in Kyiv, with occasional travel to other cities in Ukraine. Tetra Tech is the implementer of the Energy Security Project funded by the United States Agency for International Development.
- · Coordinate cooperation with the Regulator in relation to gas market reform implementation.
- · Provide advice and guidance on gas market design and policy implementation.
- · Support the development and implementation of gas market trading rules.
- · Manage project activities towards development of competitive gas market mechanisms.
- · Support the development of an effective gas market monitoring mechanism.
- · Build and maintain strong partnerships and effective coordination among relevant stakeholders (for example, USAID and other international donors, government bodies, non-governmental organizations or other relevant partners).
- · Provide technical assistance to organization of conferences and workshops targeting gas sector.
- · Facilitate and report on meetings. Gather and distribute information on Ukrainian gas market reform to stakeholders in EU and USA.
- · Provide technical assistance to strategic planning and capacity development components of the project implementation.
- University degree in engineering, economics, business or related field acceptable to Tetra Tech.
- Experience with gas sector regulation, preferably in implementation of gas market reform.
- Experience working with high level stakeholders including senior government counterparts.
- Experience in gas market activities, gas market monitoring, market based trade, gas market operations.
- Staff and project management skills, including ability to develop and manage relationships with a diverse set of officials and stakeholders.
- Experience in similar USAID projects on energy market development and international/regional regulatory cooperation on development of competitive energy markets.
- Fluent in English (written, read, spoken, and heard), with proven expertise in gas industry terminology.
- Proficient in office computer applications (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, etc.).
To apply: Please submit a CV in English and a cover letter to UESPjobs@tetratech.com
Candidates may specify a desired grade in their application. Tetra Tech will consider candidates for all grades based on their experience and qualifications.
There is no deadline associated with this position, Tetra Tech may fill the position when a qualified person is found.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.