Проект «Гендерне бюджетування в Україні» оголошує конкурс на посаду Національної/ого експертки/а – місцевий рівень. Дедлайн - 12 лютого 2019 р. (далі - англ.).
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Working under the overall supervision of Team Leader and the Deputy Team Leader, the National expert will provide technical support specifically, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Cooperate with oblasts, cities of oblast significance, rayons and amalgamated territorial communities (ATCs)in introducing gender budgeting (GRB) in Ukraine:
- participate in developing a curricula of trainings and deliver trainings on budget literacy and GRB for representatives of oblasts, cities of oblast significance, rayons, and ATCs,
- support the work on gender budget analysis of programs financed from local budgets,
- provide expert advisory support to oblasts, cities of oblast significance, rayons, and ATCs on the application of the gender responsive approach in the budget process,
- Participate in the preparation of Project plans and reports
- Cooperate with other project partners, and prepare and deliver GRB trainings for project partners
- In cooperation with the Communication expert participate in preparing regular information on ongoing activities and project outcomes at the local level for the web site and other communication tools
- Participate in all other project related exercises including evaluations, summaries of lessons learnt or follow-up plans;
- Present the project at international, national and regional meetings and conferences;
- Other tasks as agreed with the Team Leader and the Deputy Team Leader.
Please note that the main purpose of the Sida’s technical assistance projects is developing capacities within our partner institutions and therefore direct engagement of the civil servants of partner institutions is not recommended or encouraged by Sida.
Deadline for applications: 12th February 2019.
Starting date: 1st March 2019.
For more details, please, visit Project’s web-site: http://grbproject.org
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and cover letter, with “National Expert – Local Level” in the subject line at firstname.lastname@example.org