Terre des Hommes шукає проектного менеджера.
Location: Severodonetsk, Luhansk region
Position Type: Full-time
Duration: 5 months contract with possibility for extension.
Terre des hommes is the leading Swiss child relief agency. Through our health, protection and emergency aid projects, we provide assistance to over three million children and their families in over 38 countries each year. In Ukraine our strategy aims at supporting the population affected by the conflict and developing programmes for children affected by migration and children in conflict with the law.
- oversees implementation and monitoring of Tdh child protection activities in Luhansk oblast (government-controlled areas). The role requires both coordination and technical leadership, and oversight of the actual implementation of the Tdh Child Protection projects in Luhansk.
- responsible for achieving outputs and objectives of the project
- ensures management of resources for fulfillment of program deliverables and commitments for objectives and indicators
- ensures accountability to project strategy
- cooperation and coordination with the governmental and non-governmental actors to develop, implement and monitor the CP project.
- supervises monitoring and evaluation processes
- reports to and collaborates with programme coordinator
- contributes to elaboration of proposals for funding
- supervise the program team in the Severodonetsk office and provide technical support to ensure high quality of programming
- coordinate the administrative and logistics processes of the Severodonetsk office
- provides information and assists programme coordinator in the elaboration of donor reports.
Qualifications and experience:
- University degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in project management and or NGOs.
- Ability to lead and manage teams.
- Good report writing skills.
- Experience of and commitment to working through systems of community participation and accountability.
- Demonstrable experience in project management with good planning and strategy development skills.
- Experience in building relationships, fostering interagency coordination and experience of representing an organization to external stakeholders
- Professional fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian.
- Strong technical understanding of Child Protection in Emergencies and relevant standards for Child Protection work in humanitarian settings.
- Experience in designing and facilitating training and capacity building.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (incl. communication and representation), commitment to excellence; attention to detail, mature and autonomous, proactive, flexible; solution-oriented and with a good sense of humor
CP Project Manager will work in complete line with the strategy defined for the intervention and conduct duties in respect of the Charter of Terre des hommes and the Tdh Child Protection Policy.
How to apply
Application documents: Curriculum Vitae, motivation letter, including your salary expectations for this role.
Submit by 9 February 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terre des hommes is an equal opportunity employer.