Польська Гуманітарна Акція оголошує конкурс на заміщення вакансії project coordinator. Дедлайн - 7 лютого 2019 р.
Polish Humanitarian Action (PAH) is currently looking for a Project Coordinator to coordinate the humanitarian project with focus on child protection being implemented by PAH in Donetska GCA.
· Organization: Polish Humanitarian Action (PAH), Warsaw-based international non-governmental organization with representation office in Ukraine
· Position: Project Coordinator
· Location: Kramatorsk (with frequent visits to the locations close to the contact line in Donetska GCA)
· Job terms: Full-time
· Type of job: Employment contract
· Duration: 1 year (with a 3-month probation period)
· Starting date: February 18, 2019
Net remuneration: 900 -1100 USD (based on candidate’s experience) with possible further pay raise.
Polish Humanitarian Action (PAH) is an international non-governmental organization which since 1992 has been providing humanitarian and development help worldwide. So far, the interventions have been carried out in 46 different countries. By possessing long-standing expertise in the implementation of projects in Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Food Security and Livelihoods, as well as Nutrition and Education, PAH concentrates its global activities on ensuring sustainable and stable development of regions suffering from the consequences of armed conflicts, natural disasters and other humanitarian crises.
PAH has been present in Ukraine since August 2014 delivering humanitarian aid to the most vulnerable of the conflict-affected population. PAH provides assistance to internally displaced people, elderly and single mothers, working in the sectors of food security protection and livelihoods. PAH Ukraine is currently expanding programming from humanitarian to both early recovery and development-oriented interventions that provide sustainable livelihoods opportunities to the affected population.
For more information, please refer to www.pah.org.pl
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure quality and timely implementation of the project against set objectives, targets and work plans, and in adherence with donor requirements;
· Manage project budget in compliance with donor guidelines and policies;
· Manage project team;
· Perform regular project site visits;
· Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual reports as requested by the donor as well as other project-related documentation (rationales, note to files, statements, project indicator tracking tools, etc.);
· Prepare high-quality project proposals and budgets;
· Cooperate with the field staff and relevant Kyiv-based staff (logistics, finance and administration) in order to ensure smooth implementation of project activities;
· Take responsibility for databases;
· Organize project review and lessons learnt meetings;
· Represent organization and attend relevant meetings (clusters meetings, meetings with other INGOs, meetings with the donors and partners, internal meetings of PAH etc.);
· Participate in relevant tender procedures within the project;
· Ensure all project related documentation received and properly stored;
· Prepare and conduct internal trainings and workshops;
· Cooperate with external auditors;
· Complete other tasks delegated by Head of Programmes.
The successful Project Coordinator will be selected based on the qualification requirements described below:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in economics, international development, sociology, public administration, or any other relevant field;
· At least 2 years of work experience in an NGO sector and/or proven experience in project management environment would be a strong advantage;
· Fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian is required (both spoken and written)
· Excellent English writing skills.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines and to work under pressure;
· Excellent writing/reporting skills.
· Proven ability to prepare high quality reports, project proposals and other relevant documents.
· Detail-oriented with excellent communication, writing, and analytical skills;
· Ability to work independently;
· Strong computer skills - knowledge of MS Office; skills in Word and Excel;
· Sound understanding of local context and humanitarian & social needs of internally displaced persons in Ukraine.
What PAH offers:
· Work experience with professional and flexible international NGO, which is one of the largest NGOs in the Central-Eastern Europe;
· Work in a dynamic and motivated team;
· Possibility to contribute to the development of protection/education program of PAH Mission;
· Competitive salary.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us the following documents prepared in ENGLISH:
· Short resume (max. 2 pages) including relevant information on your education and work experience;
· Short cover letter;
· Indication of your availability to start your work for PAH;
· Three references.
Please, submit the above mentioned documents to [email protected] indicating “Project Coordinator (Humanitarian)” in the topic of your e-mail.
Closing date for applications is February 07, 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interviews.
Please note: due to the urgency to fill the post, recruitment will be done on the rolling basis and PAH reserves the right to recruit before the deadline.