Проект Електронне здоров'я шукає молодшого експерту з моніторингу. Дедлайн - 25 січня 2019 р.
The Ministry of Health of Ukraine (MoH) has already announced the implementation of eHealth project as its priority. The Ministry seeks to establish a medical data system, which will maintain a pan-Ukrainian registry of patients, doctors and medical institutions, as well as possess data on contractual relations between them. The system will preclude healthcare actors from concluding fraudulent agreements, as well as provide invaluable statistics on diseases and prescribed treatment, which still do not exist in Ukraine to date. The Government of Ukraine (GoU) has a strong political will to launch eHealth solutions for the benefit of both its citizens and health care system. Political support has been well formulated by signing of 3 technical Memorandums by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
Junior Monitoring Expert will monitor all mentions on eHealth subject, organize communication activities, make search for information and feedback on medical reform, monitor the negative statements.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Higher education preferably in Journalism or IT. Additional education in SMM, PR & Communication – would be an advantage;
- Experience in the position of PR specialist/ SMM monitoring expert – at least 2 years;
- Understanding the principles of the Internet and traditional media, social networks and search
engines and their optimization;
- Proven expertise in using search engines and reputation monitoring systems.
Indicative Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor all mentions on eHealth subject (especially, on SoE eHealth and eHealth system) in SMI using relevant search services;
- Use monitoring results in order to organize communication activities as efficiently as possible;
- Search for information and feedback on medical reform on the Internet (Google search, social networking);
- Drafting responses for negative comments on Facebook and other media resources;
- Assisting in drafting comments on social pages of SoE eHealth’ TOP management;
- Organize prompt responses on clarifying questions and negative comments (in case of lack of expertise engage responsible persons);
- Gathering information and drafting Q&A for all potential questions defined by PR Lead and PR&Communication Specialist;
- Monitor the negative statements regarding MoH’ financing reform and cooperate with PR&Communication Specialist to respond quickly to their comments.
Contract Duration and Timing
Full-time position based in Kyiv. For contracting, a candidate should be able to register Private Entrepreneur of the 3d group.
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on January 25, 2019 to the following address: email@example.com. We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.
All submissions must include:
1) Applicant’s CV;
2) Applicant’s brief letter of interest indicated related experience and achievements.
Please ensure to state Junior Monitoring Expert in the e-mail subject line.
Applications received after the indicated deadline or without letter of interest will not be reviewed and considered.