USAID/Ukraine Energy Security шукає спеціаліста із документообігу.
USAID/Ukraine Energy Security through Competitive Energy Markets project started in July 2018 in Kyiv, Ukraine and will be operating country-wide with the mission to enhance Ukraine’s energy security, to improve the energy legal and regulatory environment and to increase resilience of energy supply, which will help Ukraine to achieve broad-based, resilient economic development to sustain country’s democracy.
The Document Control Specialist must be able to work with minimal supervision in a close-knit team environment utilizing problem solving skills, excellent organizational habits, and time management skills to manage document control and processing for the project.
- Review, scan, organize, store, manage, distribute and track project and company documents.
- Maintain documents adhering to the company’s document lifecycle procedures. Responsible for archive of inactive records in accordance with the records retention policy.
- Propose and write additional document control procedures if and when needed and authorized.
- Receive and process Requests for Information (RFI) from employees or clients and maintain requests via the tracking logs.
- Revise or create new RFI templates as procedures are updated.
- Assist Engineers and Management to develop review and maintain documents such as meeting minutes, drawings, specifications, reports, papers, approvals, and other related items.
- Periodically responsible for training employees on records management procedures and policies, which include documentation, retention, retrieval, destruction, and disaster recovery.
o Support Continuous Improvement initiatives to simplify, streamline, and enhance document maintenance.
- Assists with file migrations, audits, and perform administrative tasks as needed.
- Manage the structure of the Egnyte document storage system used by the project.
- Prepare document submissions to the client, including assigning the revision level, recording dates of transmittal as well as coy of the covering email or letter.
- Assign, record and log sequence numbers when needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Essential KSA’s required (experience, skills, education, certification, etc.):
- Comfortable navigating Microsoft Office Suite products including Project.
- Computer literate and adept at learning new systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ukrainian citizenship required.
- Fluency in Ukrainian and English.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years in a document control position required
Deadline for applying for these positions — by COB, Friday, 18 January 2019,
Kyiv local time.
To apply: Please submit a CV in English and a cover letter to UESPjobs@tetratech.com
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please. The ESP is not obligated to fill this position.