«Фонд підтримки реформ в Україні» шукає ІТ-архітектора.
A new system responsible for product safety gives more freedom to producers to innovate, easier and faster access to markets with less transactional costs. But this system cannot be complete and properly working without well-developed market surveillance.
Market surveillance is an essential tool for enforcement of legislation on safety of goods placed on the market following a supplier’s self-declaration of conformity. Market surveillance involves monitoring products to ensure they comply with legislation and taking remedial action when products do not comply. It also includes penalties for false or misleading declarations. To help ensure the fulfillment of legitimate public policy objectives, the less involvement by a third party during the conformity assessment before the product is placed on the market, the greater the need for efficient market surveillance.
In a last year the system of the state market surveillance in Ukraine made good steps in becoming functional after long stagnation. Still, there is a big gap between current state and the one which can be recognized as a European minimum. The main obstacle on the way is lack of institutional capacities and resources.
The main objective of proposed reform initiative is to increase institutional capacities of market surveillance system with advanced tools, new methodologies, and creation of a product safety ecosystem by engaging other stakeholders - business and consumers in making the market clean, safe, and complied with the EU standards.
IT Architect will develop technical specifications for e-tools (mobile applications and relevant dashboards), set-up relevant databases, develop administration systems and APIs and integrate information from the EU rapid alert system.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Technical background in Computer Science or other relevant to Information Technologies field;
- No less than 5 year experience in IT sector;
- Solid experience in IT engineering and IT architecture;
- REST API, JSON;
- Technologies: PHP 7.2;
- Frameworks: Laravel;
- Databases: MySQL, Memcached;
- Version control systems: GIT (Bitbucker);
- Knowledge of enterprise backup and recovery procedures, system performance monitoring tools;
- Ability to configure systems to be consistent, scalable, and stable in performance;
- Load balancing, incident management, and disaster recovery skills;
- Testing: PHPUnit, Codeception;
- Knowledge of Nginx;
- Strong business analysis;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good communication skills.
Indicative duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze processes (consumer complaints, complaints acceptance and processing, and market surveillance inspections) and to design architecture of mobile applications and relevant dashboards solving problems under objective;
- Set-up databases and application administration systems for those mobile applications (consumer’s and inspector’s apps under iOS and Android systems) and relevant APIs;
- Integration of translated information from RAPEX to developed apps and web-cabinets.
- Developed technical specifications for mobile applications and relevant web-based dashboards;
- Set-up database for consumer’s app (iOS and Android);
- Set-up database for inspector’s app (iOS and Android);
- Set-up database for inspector’s web-cabinet (dashboard);
- Developed mobile application administration system for consumer’s app (iOS and Android);
- Developed mobile application administration system for inspector’s app (iOS and Android);
- Developed administration System for Inspector’s web-cabinet;
- Developed API for connecting databases with mobile applications for consumer’s and inspector’s apps and the inspector’s web-cabinet;
- Information from RAPEX integrated into mobile applications and relevant web-cabinets.
Contract Duration and Timing
Full time position based in Kyiv (MEDT, Antonovycha street). The total duration of the consultancy is expected to be 6 to 9 months.
Submissions must be prepared in English and delivered electronically by 17:00 Kyiv time on December 23, 2018 to the following address: email@example.com. We do not welcome unsolicited phone calls.
All submissions must include:
1) Applicant’s CV;
2) Applicant’s brief letter of interest indicated related experience and achievements.